Is Crowdfundbuzz.com Straight?
  • MajorVaughn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Is Crowdfundbuzz.com Straight?

by MajorVaughn » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:48 pm

After a solid week of slogging through all kinds of companies we decided to go with CrowdFund Buzz.

After all of the negative reviews we asked them for a brief free trial and they agreed.

They did some social media posts for us to our preview page and we saw traffic right from day one. Three days later and we had lots of traffic and a good number of new subscribers to our email list.

What sealed the deal was the email we received from them today...

"We rolled out a new service offering this morning....

...We will create, manage and run all of your Facebook ads. We handle every aspect of your Facebook ad campaign including demographic selection, audience targeting, ad setup, daily monitoring and tweaking to deliver better and better results and includes the cost of the ads..

… $500 if the campaign has 30 days or less. $1000 if the campaign has more than 30 days with ZERO percentages based on sales raised."

They seemed like a pretty good deal before now we're sure they're the best way to go.

We're paying a total of $2500 with ZERO percentage due at the end and a ton of services we can't get anywhere else.

We're launching end of this month or the beginning of next month. I'll post updates.

Richard

RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Please do Richard, It would be great to hear your experience. It would be good to know what you are promised what your expectations are and what is delivered, how responsive and helpful they were.
  • WildFlower
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by WildFlower » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:59 am

I thought it was a fraud, but it looks like it worked out for you. Congrats!
    Bobi Necklace, the bobby pin storage necklace. http://kck.st/2ujG806
    jacksinc17
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jacksinc17 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:34 pm

This seems like a political question. Wrong forum!
  • MajorVaughn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MajorVaughn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:12 am

RFIDsecur wrote:Please do Richard, It would be great to hear your experience. It would be good to know what you are promised what your expectations are and what is delivered, how responsive and helpful they were.

Sorry for the delay in posting -- cleaning up in the inbox in the new year and all.

All said and done I am happy to say that Crowdfund Buzz delivers the goods. They kept every promise and even overdelivered -- they got us a couple of guest spots on radio shows! While my partner was on the show I watched new backers sign up for perks right then and there in real time. It was intense and CRAZY GOOD!

We didn't get rich on our Indiegogo campaign but we made a good amount of money.

I have to give Crowdfund Buzz credit. The owner or whoever he is - Howard Sherman - can be a bit of a bastard but he really does care and he works hard for his clients and doing the best for them, He wouldn't let my partner get on the first radio show until he sat him down to give him about an hour of media coaching so Patrick wouldn't embarrass himself or the company and blow the interview!

We got much more than what we paid for.

Richard
  • trent.palo.smith
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by trent.palo.smith » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:13 pm

OP asked if they were straight though. Did they mention to you upfront if they were straight or gay though?

MajorVaughn wrote:After a solid week of slogging through all kinds of companies we decided to go with CrowdFund Buzz.

After all of the negative reviews we asked them for a brief free trial and they agreed.

They did some social media posts for us to our preview page and we saw traffic right from day one. Three days later and we had lots of traffic and a good number of new subscribers to our email list.

What sealed the deal was the email we received from them today...

"We rolled out a new service offering this morning....

...We will create, manage and run all of your Facebook ads. We handle every aspect of your Facebook ad campaign including demographic selection, audience targeting, ad setup, daily monitoring and tweaking to deliver better and better results and includes the cost of the ads..

… $500 if the campaign has 30 days or less. $1000 if the campaign has more than 30 days with ZERO percentages based on sales raised."

They seemed like a pretty good deal before now we're sure they're the best way to go.

We're paying a total of $2500 with ZERO percentage due at the end and a ton of services we can't get anywhere else.

We're launching end of this month or the beginning of next month. I'll post updates.

Richard