Bank Origin country and SWIFT (BIC) code of Indiegogo
  • Medo0
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Bank Origin country and SWIFT (BIC) code of Indiegogo

by Medo0 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 am

Hi All,

I have very weird situation and I hope someone can help because Indiegogo clearly ignores me every day. I sent to them like 50+ messages in past two weeks and never received their reply even if i was telling them how urgent it is.

To make situation even more weird: receiving bank where I hold my bank account requires from me country of bank transfer origin and SWIFT code of the bank FROM where donated and invested money via campaign would be withdrawn (sent) to. I don't know why bank representative ask this but I was told multiple times that before I provide at least those two info, they cannot give me all needed information about my account to be sent to sender (in this case uploaded on banking/funding page) who is IndieGoGo payment processing department. Why ''our'' bank requires this information in advance is beyond my understanding.

Could anyone who has recently ( * ) received any withdrawn collected money from Indiegogo campaign please tell me country of origin of their bank transfer and swift (bic) code of their entire Indiegogo's bank - wherever they are sending those money from?

* recently: just in case if they switched their bank account from one to another so i wouldn't be passing to ''our'' bank incorrect information.

Thanks a lot in advance.

• Medo0
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Bank Origin country and SWIFT (BIC) code of Indiegogo

by Medo0 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:11 pm

would anyone please be so kind to tell me those updated two infos i am asking for from where indiegogo sends their withdrawals? Another day has passed and their support is not responding.
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Newant » Sat May 22, 2021 9:18 pm

Wow, that's really weird, but not that surprising when it comes to Indiegogo. I had a similar issue while living in Norway and had to receive a significant amount from a campaign. I moved there to the impression that my money would be in my German bank account in just a few days. Unfortunately, it took me over a month of waiting, and I even had to get a short-term loan online with not to feel stressed and meet my payment deadlines. I hope you managed to solve your issue by this time!
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sat May 28, 2022 8:49 am

Never heard about this bank before, is it good? I am planning to get credit and debt cards at Chime Bank, I even saved its contacts https://chime-bank.pissedconsumer.com/c ... rvice.html . Of course, I would like to monitor reviews and feedbacks from other clients first.