Don't use BeyondBuzzed
  • teeshirtmadness2018
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Don't use BeyondBuzzed

by teeshirtmadness2018 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:55 am

I almost hired this agency until I read this post about them here https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/be ... -s-1427892

They just subcontract to people in india. Saved me some coin, and hopefully this saves you as well.

• trent.palo.smith
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Don't use BeyondBuzzed

by trent.palo.smith » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:24 am

Lol who would name an agency "beyondbuzzed"? Are they drunk all the time or something? Hehe, i've got an idea for an agency name: "BeyondStoned". Ha!
  • WildFlower
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by WildFlower » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:59 am

Thanks! Don't plan on using any agencies, but always good to let others know.
    Bobi Necklace, the bobby pin storage necklace. http://kck.st/2ujG806
  • amandalerts
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by amandalerts » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:14 pm

trent.palo.smith wrote:Lol who would name an agency "beyondbuzzed"? Are they drunk all the time or something? Hehe, i've got an idea for an agency name: "BeyondStoned". Ha!

Hey Trent,

This is my new email address for all business and personal records. Please be sure to update your records. Kindly.

I look forward to working with you, and I thank you for the recent employment offer. Looks like we will be working together starting on Monday!

Cheers!

Amanda Lerts
    RFIDsecur
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by RFIDsecur » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:07 am

If like me based in Europe, the site is blocking EU access due to GDPR. but you can see it in the google cache

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=uk

this is taken from that cache..
    "The beyondbuzz.com owner is a Russian guy, not a US or UK based company. He and his crew of two have been running and scamming people with toplevelpr, crowdfundclicks, smartboostsystem and many more. Beyond Buzz is their latest scam site.

And finally, the fake address used (7083 Hollywood Blvd) as well as fake review blog where also used by toplevelpr, smartboostsystem and several other sites. Look them up, the same scam and approach using medium articles written by fiverr writers and a video bought on Fiverr pretending to be a review of beyondbuzz.

They will charge a pre-payment to cover the ad cost (which they do not run) and a % of the campaign funds. You will pay them the prepayment but never get anything back in return. Their aim is, of course, the pre-payment. Not a single backer. Their other sites can be found in the article beyondbuzz review . "
    jacksinc17
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jacksinc17 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:47 pm

I came across this group when researching some agencies. They had an ad up on Google about best agencies and rated their own one as the best. So I also think they purchased this ad to make people believe that they really are the best. I've read a lot of suspicious things online about them. Be smart.