What marketing strategies have you found to be effective?
  • lorenzobuffa
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What marketing strategies have you found to be effective

by lorenzobuffa » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:47 pm

I used Fundzinger myself, towards the end of a campaign. Not sure how much pull they had - we had already done our work blasting out PR material to blogs and writers.
    Last edited by lorenzobuffa on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• ardenroberts
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ardenroberts » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:14 pm

No I don't work at Platinum Metrics, but I have used them solely for Press releases, they aren't a fund your project service as that in essence does not exist (I have tried other programs like fundzinger etc.). Essentially all these services are basic PR services, the quality of press releases and distribution from platinum metrics was just better in my experience and they were much more responsive than fundzinger which is the same EXACT service. Hope this helps.
  • paul59539
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by paul59539 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Yes, Social Media Marketing is very effective like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr and Instagram have surged in popularity and have provided businesses with a lot of new options that allow us to produce engaging content in a variety of media forms and build audiences.
  • danysmith5
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by danysmith5 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:14 pm

I found Social media sites which are used now a days to improve the marketing business in a genuine way. Products promotion through Facebook, twitter, linkedin and Google plus is very effective technique. You can also do classifieds and press release also to surged local area traffic. Their are lots of other social sites also available which is free and help to increase traffic as well as Page rank on Google. Hope you understand and try to use these strategies for business improvement. Best of Luck!! :)
    You should easily improve your business through social promotion
    CrowdFund Genius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdFund Genius » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Aden Roberts do you have a link to the campaign you did with Platinum Metrics?

Social Media is definitely where its at. You cant launch your campaign and social media accounts at the same time either. You must do this weeks, months in advance. If your thinking of a campaign launch the Social media pages now. Even if you don't know what your doing you will learn as you go. There is also several courses out there that I can strongly recommend that will teach you exactly how to use social media. You could even try simply reading a book. Tons of books out there that will benefit you.

One thing not to do, don't go out to certain websites (I wont name them) that offer you 5000 followers, or 1000 likes for a certain amount of money. Its a huge waste of your time not to mention those accounts will forever be linked to your account wasting your time and money (only 14% of your audience will see your Facebook posts). The targeting now with Twitter promoted ads and Facebook promoted ads are outstanding. Take some time to learn the process before you launch your campaign, you will thank yourself for it later.

Books on social media
    Youtility - Jay Baer
    Likeable Social Media - Dave Kerpen
    Hubspot.com offers some really great stuff as well.

Run contests as well, purchase an awesome item and have your audience share your campaign, and in return one lucky winner who shares your campaign will get that one gift. Just roll the costs into your funds your looking to raise.

CrowdFund Genius
    For more advice and insights, or ask me a question on FB http://on.fb.me/12lZ2SW
    For more tips and Crowdfunding info check us out on Twitter @CrowdFundGenius and Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ