What is your dream and why?
  • FraxinW
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by FraxinW » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:26 pm

I had a game I was making with a couple friends but since they moved onto other jobs I am not sure how to approach the rest of the design.

• GadgetFeed
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GadgetFeed » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:01 am

Great question Sal!

My dream is to help new entrepreneurs launch their companies. That's the short answer. As far as applying that;
    I'm in the process of putting together a free digital school to teach everything from webdesign to digital marketing.

I'm also building up a tech magazine to feature new companies. I'd love to build it big enough to where we can feature new companies that can't afford marketing; and get their projects funded overnight.

From there, I'd love to build up another free school teaching more about the digital world. I think we're stepping into an incredible time, with more opportunity. However, we need to understand what the digital world is, in order to make the best of it.
  • Mwilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mwilliams » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:08 pm

GadgetFeed wrote:Great question Sal!

My dream is to help new entrepreneurs launch their companies. That's the short answer. As far as applying that;
    I'm in the process of putting together a free digital school to teach everything from webdesign to digital marketing.

I'm also building up a tech magazine to feature new companies. I'd love to build it big enough to where we can feature new companies that can't afford marketing; and get their projects funded overnight.

From there, I'd love to build up another free school teaching more about the digital world. I think we're stepping into an incredible time, with more opportunity. However, we need to understand what the digital world is, in order to make the best of it.

I like the sound of this! Sounds like it could be super helpful, its always nice to see people trying to help others, that's the best way to make an influence and help build strong communities with people. Kudos to you!
    Don't Get Drunk was funded on Kickstarter and is available for preorder at CrowdOx ---> https://app.crowdox.com/projects/854354559/dont-get-drunk-the-ultimate-party-game
  • Mwilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mwilliams » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:12 pm

FraxinW wrote:I had a game I was making with a couple friends but since they moved onto other jobs I am not sure how to approach the rest of the design.

I would recommend checking out more topics on this forum along with checking out Board Game Geek, they have tons and tons of information on board game development, marketing, manufacturing, press release. The community is very passionate about games and you can learn a lot just from reading the posted topics.

Good luck and if you have any questions you can always reach out to me as I recently and am currently learning and going through the entire board game development and the process of a Kickstarter campaign.
    Don't Get Drunk was funded on Kickstarter and is available for preorder at CrowdOx ---> https://app.crowdox.com/projects/854354559/dont-get-drunk-the-ultimate-party-game
  • DeanRencraft
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DeanRencraft » Sat May 12, 2018 8:44 pm

That's an easy question for me. I've already done almost everything in life I wanted, but I suffer from APS and a severe nerve disorder that kind of put me on a short-list for my future adventures and also forced to stop working with the pain and after a bad head injury,
    Instead of giving in or giving up, I turned my real passion, writing. It may sound gushy but it brought me back to life, I put four books out in the past 6 mths and am working on four more, my dream now is just to corral the marketing angle so I can actually build a readers list and get the books out there to be seen. I would love nothing more than to be able to go the smart route (professional editing, marketing etc) with this and see how a larger audience responds to my work.. maybe gain the skill over time to write a best seller, but for the most part I just want a fair chance to see how they do out there!
  • betterteamusa
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by betterteamusa » Mon May 21, 2018 3:41 pm

My dream is for my company to be big time. My family has been in the fashion business for decades. My father and grand-father have been making clothes for tops brands. Me along with my brother have followed in their steps. We started a company called Better Team USA. We worked hard and business is doing good. We even produced the Ralph Lauren winter olympics team USA opening and closing ceremony jackets. Now we want to start our own brand instead of be producing for brands. We have our own factory in Clifton, NJ. We make everything ourselves with our staff. All is hand made. We are able to skip the middle man and sell right to the consumer, making our jackets cost less then the top brands but at the same quality. We launched a kickstarter to get ourselves going. All the pic and vids were done by ourselves. We are really trying hard. PLEASE check out our kickstarter! Much appreciation! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... zing-price
  • chicken_or_the_egg
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by chicken_or_the_egg » Tue May 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Name's Andrew and fame is not my game. My question is, "How useful is/was using Twitter. What other sites or blogs were useful?
    I'm trying to help people with ideas and how to turn them into a viable commodity.
  • mjmbetatester
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mjmbetatester » Tue May 29, 2018 5:45 pm

My dream is to bowl a Perfect Game in Bowling because I think the sport is fun, and I've recently got two 200+ games this calendar year so far.
  • eyebladestudios
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by eyebladestudios » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:19 am

My dream is to establish my multimedia brand Eye Blade Studios into a well known, trusted label for game development, film animation, and production services! I wish to achieve this because I simply love making video games, its the ultimate art form. I want to make a living doing this, and I want to be trusted by my fans. I want them to know I aim to give them as much fan service as possible, and not resort to cheap business tactics. I am currently building my brand, slowly. Starting with my fast-action combat shooter, DEFIAL!
  • milesLuxa
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by milesLuxa » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:53 pm

My dream is to create a safer world. And I suppose it starts from home! I am doing a home security tech product and would like to invite all of you to take a look at my campaign when its done. I believe it will help us to make change the world and make it into a better place!