20 year-old revolutionizing the online dating community
  • Jdgare
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

20 year-old revolutionizing the online dating community

by Jdgare » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:55 pm

20 year-old college student revolutionizing today's dating apps, trying to be a disruptor to apps such as Tinder!

I was in Starbucks one day and noticed while waiting in line that the woman in front of me and the barista were having a full on conversation about the woman's tattoo on her arm. It was a quote that read "To be or not to be". The barista had said he loved the quote and was a huge fan of Shakespeare. After their conversation finished, they exchanged numbers and said they wanted to grab dinner sometime. This is where I had gotten the idea to create the most innovative dating app idea. Give people the ability to swipe on their favorite quotes and memes so that they can be matched with people who also have these same favorite quotes and memes. People say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but how come no one is paying any attention to those a thousand words? Dating apps today are too superficial and people are growing tired of swiping on the physical features of a person. People need to be making connections based on similar mindsets and that is why I just launched my Kickstarter campaign for MantraMatch. Please check out the page and the animation that goes along with it. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I truly believe I have a great idea on my hands and I need help exposing it to the world! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/95 ... antramatch

Thank you,

Jack Gare - A 20 year-old trying to change the online dating community, inspired by a Starbucks's employee's compassion.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 20 year-old revolutionizing the online dating community

by hyperstarter » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 pm

I like the idea, but there's alot of similar mantra's out there - see FB for example.

So I took a look at the campaign, expecting upgrades or first-look access to the app and instead see rewards like a tshirt and sweatshirt.

Hmm...So single people interested in your service/supporting are paying to promote your company on a generic clothing? I can't see the connection myself.

Hope you get funded, but ideally it should be connected to what you're offering.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Tue May 22, 2018 12:09 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Croobum
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Croobum » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Wow, how cool this is. I would love to help you implement this idea, because I also don’t really like the tinder because of privacy issues, but I don’t have money right now. By the way, have you heard about the new Facebook dating application? I think it will be mega cool, except for data privacy issues that are found in almost every dating application. It is comforting that you can use the service
    www.mobilesms.io to get a one-time number when registering. I would really like such young developers how are you ude paid more attention to the confidentiality of user data, and did not treat it mediocre as Tinder or Facebook Dating Application .
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Yeah great and I always used dating sites. Because of these sites, I met more girls. But Due to some reason, My relation hasn't gone a long time. Now-Again I am trying to find legit mail order bride from these sites. I sure then, From this site, I will meet a good girl and I will like to live in long-term relationships.
  • TheCoffee_Fiend
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TheCoffee_Fiend » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:54 pm

A lot of apps have been made similar to this. But I am all about new ideas. Keep brainstorming.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:20 pm

The online dating is enhancing larger community every day. A lot of teenagers but also mature people look for a certain date on some apps that would help them with finding the perfect date. I personally tried to sign up into one of these apps but unfortunately I had to face problems like this. The conversation started to become colder and that’s why I needed to find some icebreaker questions so that could help me with that. I found https://icebreakerquestions.info because they’re the best solution for the problem.
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:25 pm

Rebelif wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:20 pm The online dating is enhancing larger community every day. A lot of teenagers but also mature people look for a certain date on some apps that would help them with finding the perfect date. I personally tried to sign up into one of these apps but unfortunately I had to face problems like this. The conversation started to become colder and that’s why I needed to find some icebreaker questions so that could help me with that. I found https://icebreakerquestions.info because they’re the best solution for the problem.
    This is really a great way of solving these problems