The Most Quiet Pet Hairdryer & Comb
  • Helena
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The Most Quiet Pet Hairdryer & Comb

by Helena » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Helenaand I’m creator of the Mitz-Mitz.

We’ve created the quietest hair dryer for pets - it dries, combs and collects hair simultaneously. Our pet dryer is made to turn the drying process into something pleasant for beloved pets and their owners.

We have just launched our campaign on Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1595033461/mitz-mitz-the-most-quite-pet-hairdryer-and-comb

What do you think about this product and campaign?

Thank you for your feedback! It's very important for us !

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: The Most Quiet Pet Hairdryer & Comb

by Cristina » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:17 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:27 am

In my choice, Philips hair dryers are the best hair dryer for frizzy hair. there are so many hair dyers are there in the market which is high in cost and gives the same result as Philips hair dryer can give you. Trust me it really does gives a saloon look. There are some great ones on the market, and it is all dependent on your budget. But I didn't know there are hair dryers for dogs. Good to know.
  • teslastar
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teslastar » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:16 pm

That sounds amazing! I can't even look when I see people not caring about their pets' fur and only about the costs of the equipment to take care of one. If you can't afford it, don't get a pet. It's like you'd use just the cheapest tools on yourself and you wouldn't care if your scalp is burned by the dryer you are using. I only use what's best both for my dog and for me. I just got a new dryer from Dyson that I saw on here https://hairdryerfair.com and I'm looking to buy something new for my little doggie too.
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TwoforTwo » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 pm

Helena wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:54 pm Hello everyone!

My name is Helenaand I’m creator of the Mitz-Mitz.

We’ve created the quietest hair dryer for pets - it dries, combs and collects hair simultaneously. Our pet dryer is made to turn the drying process into something pleasant for beloved pets and their owners.

We have just launched our campaign on Kickstarter - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... r-and-comb

What do you think about this product and campaign?

Thank you for your feedback! It's very important for us !
    will this hairdryer help me get rid of flea from my dogs and cats?
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:54 pm

Wow! really very cool and useful thing!
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Over the past 50 years, we've seen more and more toxic options for controlling ticks and fleas. This prevention of fleas and ticks in dogs and cats suggests that animals receive doses of chemicals from year to year. Although, of course, chemical preventive measures can reduce the number of bites. But sometimes even one bite is enough to transmit several diseases at once. So I don't think treating animals with ever-increasing doses of toxic pesticides is a panacea. The use of chemical means of protection against parasites is not the only solution. Let's say I was looking for a solution to protect my pet from parasites for a long time my friend said buy a flea collar for your furry friend , and after reading the reviews I decided to order and was completely satisfied with the result.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:03 am

AbigailMcLeans wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:15 pm Over the past 50 years, we've seen more and more toxic options for controlling ticks and fleas. This prevention of fleas and ticks in dogs and cats suggests that animals receive doses of chemicals from year to year. Although, of course, chemical preventive measures can reduce the number of bites. But sometimes even one bite is enough to transmit several diseases at once. So I don't think treating animals with ever-increasing doses of toxic pesticides is a panacea. The use of chemical means of protection against parasites is not the only solution. Let's say I was looking for a solution to protect my pet from parasites for a long time my friend said buy a flea collar for your furry friend , and after reading the reviews I decided to order and was completely satisfied with the result.
    thanks for sharing your story with us