Hello from Kentucky. I need help!
  • Wee-Glo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello from Kentucky. I need help!

by Wee-Glo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Hello everyone I have a current project on KickStarter and would love for you all to look it over and give me some pointers on what I may be doing wrong. The first day went wild with pledges and the past 4 days are crawling. Is it me or what?

I am interested in ways to promote it. I did a Press release with Prwen.com
    Any suggestions are welcome thanks.

This is my project link http://kck.st/1da1fFA

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello from Kentucky. I need help!

by sbriggman » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 pm

When you say went wild with pledges, do you mean from your social network or the Kickstarter community or online in general?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Wee-Glo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Wee-Glo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:20 pm

I would say 50/50 the first day and now it is almost all KickStarter. I don't seem to get anything from FaceBook .
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Have you been direct messaging friends on FB?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    CrowdFund Genius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdFund Genius » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Have you tried paying for a promoted post on Facebook? 5-10 dollars a day will put your project in front of 5k-10k people a day.

CrowdFund Genius
    Like us on Facebook http://on.fb.me/12lZ2SW
    For more tips and Crowdfunding info check us out on Twitter @CrowdFundGenius and Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ
  • Wee-Glo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Wee-Glo » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:01 pm

I have tried Face book before like that and got nothing. I may not know what I am doing when I pay for the promotion.
    CrowdFund Genius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdFund Genius » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Check out JohnLoomer.com He's a Genius when it comes to Facebook promoting. And if you have any questions Im always available at the links below.

CrowdFund Genius
    For more Insights and Advice check out my FB page http://on.fb.me/12lZ2SW
    For more tips and Crowdfunding info check us out on Twitter @CrowdFundGenius and Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ
  • InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:45 am

Well you are doing something right posting here OMG I LOVE YOUR WORK AND JUST PLEDGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My entire system of creating art, the only thing that sets me apart from the thousands of fantasy artist, is the use of technical pens. I work with Rotring Rapidiograph pens and their super expensive cost was the reason I launched a campaign in the first place. That is pathetic, as so much has changed since three months ago when I discovered Kickstarter...........

.....wait........

I just had a moment. Let me let all of this sink in.

Ok, October 10th is about the day I started drilling down on Crowdcrux....I think. WOW. Folks, you too can bend space/time! Launch a campaign!!! Anyway, I work on watercolor paper and it takes me about 6 months to a year (larger full paper engravings take a year, fusions about 4-6 months if they are 12x16).

Rambling again....

Anyway, I go trough about 2 .13mm tech pens per major paper engravings if I work on 300lb Arches hot press. I am starting to switch to illustration board, but it just does not feel the same. At my part time job at an art/frame shop I discovered this new 16x20 watercolor board that I may try. I started a 16x20 already on watercolor board that I chopped down, so we shall see if I burn through two pens when I start inking.

I LOVE your work and just ordered a box to keep the pen I am working on at the time of inking. THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH AWESOME WOODWORK!!

I tweeted you out, but I am close to shutting my facebook down........I am starting to hate facebook again. There is a reason I do not have a personal FB page.
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com