Pupmuffins LLC: A Healthier Choice For Your Dog
  • pupmuffins
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Pupmuffins LLC: A Healthier Choice For Your Dog

by pupmuffins » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Pupmuffins LLC started out as an idea for my husband and I. It then turned into selling out at local Farmers Markets every week. Now we want to expand. Our Indiegogo campaign is now live at the link below. (We know, there is no video but trust me a really good video is shooting this weekend).

Pupmuffins being successful would be great for me, my husband and our daughter. We are both very hard workers and funding or not we are going to do everything we can to expand and grow. There are similar ideas and products out there but we are just a little short in being able to hopefully patent our process of producing these treats. Check out our campaign and we would love to get your support.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/an-all-natural-healthier-treat-for-dogs/x/6011752

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Pupmuffins LLC: A Healthier Choice For Your Dog

by VaporStarter » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:32 pm

They look yummy.. just wondering.. why did you pick Indiegogo rather than Kickstarter?
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com
  • pupmuffins
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by pupmuffins » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 pm

We initially got rejected from Kickstarter. They said we didnt provide enough "proof" or examples of our business. We plan on trying again but since our core business is only Farmers Markets right now and there is 5 feet of snow outside we dont know what more proof we could provide.
  • VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by VaporStarter » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:43 pm

pupmuffins wrote:We initially got rejected from Kickstarter. They said we didnt provide enough "proof"

Can you share your preview link with me? I'd be interested to see what you have so I can identify what issue they had with you. Did you only submit one? Or did you make changes and re-submit?
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Would recommend posting this on the new IndiegogoForum: http://www.indiegogoforum.org as this is forum is primarily for Kickstarter creators.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    CrowdFund Genius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by CrowdFund Genius » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Im a huge believer in Facebook marketing, any of my posts most likely has something to do with your Facebook page. And this is one of them. Great campaign, great photos, you show where the money is going, but your following on campaign should be through the roof! with a 5-10 dollars a day, and in the pet loving community you can target your campaign directly at households with pets or several different pet loving communities that already exist throughout Facebook.
    Another idea, a Pup muffin with a birthday candle... I know my family celebrates our dogs birthday every year. lol. Good luck and if you need any advice you found an awesome community here on kickstarter forum and you can contact me below anytime.

CrowdFund Genius
    Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ
    For more tips and Crowdfunding info check us out on Twitter @CrowdFundGenius and Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ