Manufacturers representative available 4U
  • kobalt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Manufacturers representative available 4U

by kobalt » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:24 am

HI all

I have 50 plus years of Mfg experience in mechanical and electronic field.
    There are many of you who can raise the money for your project, but do you really know how to manufacture an item economically?

I am willing to consult anyone FREE of charge and don't want any percentage from your project. It's just my way to help out young inventors with a good idea. I have world wide Mfg contacts who can make tooling, parts or complete products as you envisioned.
    I bet anyone who has been quoted tooling or manufacturing prices, that I can find you a much better deal. It cost you nothing to find out, so send me a message here or with email.

Just to be clear, I get paid for my work from the manufacturers as their sales rep.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Manufacturers representative available 4U

by sbriggman » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Could you link to your website so I can check it out or LinkedIn?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • kobalt
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Manufacturers representative available 4U

by kobalt » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

sbriggman wrote:Could you link to your website so I can check it out or LinkedIn?

Hi

Am not in any social media, including FB and the rest of them.
    Am too old for that kind of nonsense to do normal business. No offence to those who are in it and find it useful. Some years ago I was in those social and business groups but left them because it's useless. There is not enough time in a day when you do legitimate business.

It's really nothing to check out. I don't ask for money and it's not a scam.
    All am asking is, when you need to Mfg something, give me a shot and I'll find trustworthy people to do so. I don't make deals in behalf of anyone, they have to do it themselves after I make recommendation who would be the best company to work with and I know them. It's up to the inventor or the owner of the project to make deals and agree upon with a company. If they don't like it, don't have to take it and find something on their own, or ask me for other options or work with them for a fee. There are many choices they can select.

It's really simple, it's like you give advice and should I check you out for that? (BTW, it's not necessary, because your advice is very good and you don't ask for money.) You have a service (news release, promo) where you do ask for money as far as I recall, correct me if am wrong. So, we're in the same mode of operating. I give advice and I also have a service if someone interested to negotiate for them and arrange everything to get the product shipped to their doorstep. Trust me on this, it's not that simple to make a product as most people think. It's a walk in the park to raise money as most do and then reality sets in because they have no clue what's next. If running the business is that simple everyone would be a millionaire... or at least a fractional millionaire :)

Am looking at these projects, most of them young people and they know zero about manufacturing. Am not sure how many will never make anything and all the money is lost. The other issue is, almost all the products they offer is way over priced. Either, they got taken to the cleaner by the manufacturer or they are too greedy to make more money. Am still baffled about people funding wallet, bottle opener and other similar ventures and raise so much money, to give you an example :)

I have to complement you on your articles and advice. I already recommended your service (news release, promo) to some people who could use it. They'll be in touch with you. If I may, you need to offer the same services to non-kickstarter projects as well.

Cheers