New Kickstarter project - Lif3 Apparels
  • Lif3 Apparels
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

New Kickstarter project - Lif3 Apparels

by Lif3 Apparels » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Charlie and we've recently launched our Kickstarter project LIF3 Apparels - Live It Fully 3veryday. We are a new clothing brand all about living your life and doing what you love. We've used life as an acronym for live it fully everyday. Our goal is to get more people doing the things they love and living a happier life. We are doing this by tring to have all of our designs have a positive meaning to them. If the goal is reached we will be able to get more designs done, a bulk order and a user friendly online store/website. Thanks for looking. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/844 ... y-3veryday

• italianfoodie
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: New Kickstarter project - Lif3 Apparels

by italianfoodie » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey my name is Kiel and I just started a kickstarted project, we are a new company for artisan pasta and sauces and with your help we can expand to gelato and much more. I am looking for support and opinions on my project anything will help. Every donation will help us reach our goal click the link below and help us out even the smallest donation is appreciated greatly thank you.

[url]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190764232/italian-foodie-pasta-and-sauces
    [/url]
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: New Kickstarter project - Lif3 Apparels

by sbriggman » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 am

@lif3 - Cool message you are looking to deliver. Have you asked your friends/family to pledge? See that you only have one backer. Have you checked out this promotion we are running on the forum: i-ll-pay-2-to-your-crowd-funding-project-t1448.html
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.