Convertible Gloves - Snow, work, play
  • vogloves
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Convertible Gloves - Snow, work, play

by vogloves » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Many inventions come from adding two ordinary things together. I love the winter and all the snow to play in so I wear gloves. Gloves are great, until you need to take them on and off getting things out of your pocket, or to use your hands and fingers for actions that require the dexterity of a bare hand.

On a ski lift in Utah I took my gloves off to air them out and get some snacks out of my pocket. When you take off your glove, you break the seal between your coat and gloves, which takes time to reestablish once you put them back on. This was a hassle, so I thought of putting a simple opening on my glove in a location it had not been before. I made some prototypes and they worked out better than I had hoped. Blah blah blah, long story, I threw a zipper on the gloves and they are more convenient and handy than I could have ever hoped.

We are happy to bring VO Gloves to market in hopes that others can benefit the same way.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/332 ... -originals

Thanks for taking a look.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Convertible Gloves - Snow, work, play

by sbriggman » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Have seen gloves like this, but not leather gloves. Cool product for snowboarders/motorcycle people.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • vogloves
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Convertible Gloves - Snow, work, play

by vogloves » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 am

The other gloves like these are ones that fold back, exposing just the fingers, and are usually knit, not suitable for snow sports. The VO Gloves fold down along your wrist, giving you access to your entire hand.

But yes, very handy for multiple industries. Thanks.