English Manga Kickstarter Project - Tomagan
  • gokira2012
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

English Manga Kickstarter Project - Tomagan

by gokira2012 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 pm

There exist a combat medical school on the big island of Hawaii that young aspiring doctors dream of attending.

I ask you to join the team, and become part of the next evolution of comics and manga by creating the crowd-funded, action English language weekly manga - Tomagan

Full Synopsis:

There exist a combat medical school on the big island of Hawaii that young aspiring doctors dream of attending. For Fourteen year old Kun Tomagan, this dream may become reality, but first he has to pass the Medical Academy's highly selective entrance exam. As Kun gets a first hand experience on the inner workings of the school, he finds out this exam is truly life or death.
    The Goals of This Kickstarter:

The main goal of why you should back, and the primary goals of Tomagan as a comic is I strive to publish Tomagan as an action based manga that is an original four volume action thrill ride with a defined beginning and ending.

As a professional English work, we will create an enjoyable, exciting experience for our young, primarily (Shonen) male readers, following the key principals of:

Friendship

Hard work

Victory

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/183 ... ga-tomagan

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: English Manga Kickstarter Project - Tomagan

by sbriggman » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Like the artwork. How's the campaign been going so far? Did you see the new promotion on the forum ("I'll pledge to your campaign"): i-ll-pay-2-to-your-crowd-funding-project-t1448.html
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.