Hello Everyone, My name is Ulysses. . .
  • seeingreen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hello Everyone, My name is Ulysses. . .

by seeingreen » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Sbrigg,

Was reading over this board and just wanted to thank you for the bitly link you brought up on here I have been very curious about how to track how much traffic I am directing to my project. Also I saw you were asking someone about results with kicktraq. I have used it on my current project and under my kickstarter dashboard it shows that I have one backer who came from it, my project is still in its early stage with 12 backers so far. Not sure if 1/12 is good or not but just thought i would give you some info if you'd like i can message you with the final results of using it at the end of my project.

Thanks again for the bitly link

• InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:59 am

Sal,
    To write a guest blog on crowdcrux would be a dream! I will email you now so we can get connected and I will write a short synopsis of what I am thinking about contributing! Again,I feel so blessed to have found all of you when I did! I can not believe this forum is only 9 months old! You do realize how HUGE this forum will be in the near future, right? It is almost too scary to contemplate!!
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
  • VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by VaporStarter » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Hey Ulysses... I want to publicly congratulate you on an awesome start on your re-launch!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1550760961/infinite-horizons-limited-edition-fantasy-art-gicl

Almost 80% funded and you just launched!

You deserve it! You're a talented artist who embodies what I feel crowdfunding is all about.
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com