Great for anyone who likes healthy food and a workout!
  • AllShapeUp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Great for anyone who likes healthy food and a workout!

by AllShapeUp » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Hi everybody,

On Monday i'll be launch my project AllShapeUp which is exciting, yet incredibly nerve-wracking!

We offer affordable yearly memberships around the world (along as you have internet!) and in return each member has access to over 100 healthy recipes and workout videos plus a support network.

I've been doing lots of research over the weeks and I don't think you could ever feel like you're truly "ready". If anyone would want to look at the Kickstarter page and offer any feedback that would be fantastic and much appreciated!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/al ... n=71b57ad4

If anyone has any questions i'd be happy to answer!

Many thanks,
    James

• Tjackson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Great for anyone who likes healthy food and a workout!

by Tjackson » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Hey there James, love what you're doing with this project. Fitness and nutrition have always been a key element of my life. Bringing this to people in an organized and creative way could prove to be very inspiring.

I'm launching a project with a team of professional's here in the states next month check us out http://ks.skylinyl.com/

Getting to the point, there are some very strong elements about your project that I like the video is direct and clear. The mission is helping people get fit from anywhere without any equipment.

My questions is why do people need this ?
    Who are the people that struggle with fitness/nutrition ?
    What are some of the main hurdles for your users to getting in better shape ?

If you had some of your users giving a short endorsement about how your system helped them get fit, saved them the hassle of going to the gym or using Youtube that would be a key indicator and help build trust in your brand.

With the proliferation of free internet content, it's relatively easy to find videos and recipes without a cost. I want to see more of the advantages to your system and see how it works , how it's going to help me get fit, get healthy, make my life better.
    You have a great concept I would encourage you to push further into the problem, solution scenario and talk a little bit more about what the problem is and why your solution is the best. Who else is out there doing this and why are you better ?

Keep moving forward and you will get there. Excited to see your project go live !
  • AllShapeUp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AllShapeUp » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Tjackson, thank you for the reply I really appreciate your feedback!!

Your video idea is a really good one and i'll get to work on filming it, thank you.

Reading your reply has made me realise that I haven't answered the question "why people need it" enough. Thank you.

I tried to click onto your link but it doesn't seem to be the right one?
  • Tjackson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Tjackson » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:21 pm

We are having server issues (of course) I'll post a fresh link when were back up ! Thanks for notifying me
  • FidemHoodie
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FidemHoodie » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Great idea!
  • AllShapeUp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AllShapeUp » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:50 pm

FidemHoodie wrote:Great idea!

Thanks, we're struggling on pledges currently! Any help or exposure you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

James
  • moreau1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by moreau1991 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16 am

That's a very good idea. For a while, I tried to lead a healthy lifestyle and it was very difficult. I ran in the morning with a neighbor, went to the gym, I only ate what was healthy and I only ate at certain hours. It was hard but the effect was very good and worth it. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get what I wanted anyway. When I looked at the beautiful bodies of other people, I thought I would never be able to be like them and I was disappointed in my own strength. Then a friend of mine suggested trying to take steroids if I want it to have that effect. At first, I was thinking and I didn't know what to do. I knew that there are sites where it says that negative effects can occur, but many say that nothing bad can happen. Finally, I decided to give it a try. I've been on steroids for 3 months now and everything is fine. The effect I wanted is. I can also leave here a link https://jonnsaromatherapy.com/best-musc ... ing-stack/ for those who need it. Good luck.
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:13 am

Thanks for sharing such important information about healthy food and fitness. I am also following workout from the online fitness website and I daily check out workout routine which gives me ideas that what is good and bad for my health. I think you should also try it once.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:29 pm

Thank you for your effort and generosity. Are you still conducting these workouts as I would like to lose all the weight acquired from all this quarantine madness and inability to hit the gym. I started already eating healthier by adding more vegetables and fruits as well as detoxifying food, and I'm doing it in combination with the greatest supplements and vitamins available https://femadata.com/ to have the best results. I still need to work out, and I really like the sound of your programs.