Project Wordography.. Your Opinion and Feedback
  • mdmontes
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Project Wordography.. Your Opinion and Feedback

by mdmontes » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have joined the Kickstarter community and believe I have found a home. Me and my friend Herrison Chicas started our own project called Project Wordography. Attached is the link. This is our very first project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/186 ... ordography

From what I have read, this blog has many people with lots of experience with Kickstarter. Any financial support you can give is appreciated of course. I don't, however, want this topic to be viewed as a way of taking advantage of a public forum to simply advertise and ask for funds. I'd love to hear your opinions and feedback. I'm especially interested in understanding how we can promote this project in a way that goes beyond posting, reposting, re-tweeting, and trying to make something viral. From what I have read, I have come to really understand one fundamental concept in social media, and that is the fact that no one can control whether or not something becomes viral: ultimately, it is the online community that decides whether it is viral.

Do you guys agree? If not, what are somethings that can be done to control and regenerate viral content?

Also, are there other ways to make the transaction process more user friendly? A friend of mine that wanted to pledge gave me some feedback, and noted the transaction process was not so user friendly. First he had to start a Kick Starter Profile. Then he had to make an Amazon account, which made his pledging process more tedious.