Household craft beer machine ARTBREW will launch Kickstarter
  • artbrew
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Household craft beer machine ARTBREW will launch Kickstarter

by artbrew » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:34 am

Guys who love beer and care about the taste of beer often go to stores for craft beer. However, good craft beer is not cheap, in the meanwhile, the industrial beer does not taste good enough. So, could we find a way to get great craft beer with little money? As a craft beer machine, Artbrew will solve this problem for you. It could make great quality craft beer with less costing. Only one touch operation, without any professional knowledge, you will be able to brew whatever styles of craft beer all over the world. What’s more, you could even brew your own style of craft beer at home!

Though there are a lot of craft beer machine required seriously about time and materials during the process of brewing different kind of beers, Artbrew offer a totally roboticzed process with its own Artbrew APP. In the recipe library, there are numerous expert recipes from the world. You could not only try any of those, but also create your own style of craft beer according to your favors. What surprises us is that the customers could track the whole process like brewing steps, material and time of brewing anywhere anytime.

Brewing beer is a complex process, it will be pretty expensive to purchase tools. Artbrew will provide great quality but less costing for you easily, no matter you are a winemaker or even a green hand.

Brands news: Artbrew will launch Kickstarter on Mar.29th. Please stay tuned!

• ninetailfawks
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Household craft beer machine ARTBREW will launch Kicksta

by ninetailfawks » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 pm

I am excited to see your campaign! I thought I would let you know that currently there is a campaign going until April 4th, called Brewers Buddy, I would not want your campaigns similarity to detract from getting backers :( They may ABSOLUTELY be completely different! I just thought I would let you know about its existence.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:47 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Can you link me to the campaign?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.