Can someone help us review our page?
  • robocular
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Can someone help us review our page?

by robocular » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 am

We launched 5 days ago and have been positively covered in several online newspapers/blogs (some of which are fairly reputable) but sales have completely stagnated since day 3 and we've even had a couple of cancellations. I tried e-mailing the people who canceled and they never replied. The stagnation was sudden and it went from 10/day to 0/day. This happened when our early bird was depleted - we responded by adding more batches of early birds at a slightly higher prices.

Is there something blatantly wrong there? Need honest/brutal feedback if possible since everybody we've talked to says it looks good.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/robocular/robocular-the-3d-scanner-for-everyone

We have had 2,000 video plays of which 33% were finished.

• InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: Can someone help us review our page?

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:40 pm

I can find nothing to critique. My project is a wee child in comparison so take the following with a grain of salt but funding may pick up this week as people return to their online activities as perhaps last week was a brick and mortar kind of week?
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:35 pm

That's pretty good conversions for video views. I think asking someone into 3d printing/scanning might yield better feedback. I am not as well versed in the competing products that are out there or why the early bird was appealing to 3d printing/scanning enthusiasts.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • robocular
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by robocular » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm

OK - thanks guys, that helps. I was just looking to see if anyone saw anything blatantly wrong but it doesn't look like it so far.