Questioning my product??
  • binspired
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Questioning my product??

by binspired » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:09 am

Thanks @pantyprop. No I won't be putting it on kickstarter again but I may do a similar product as planners have done very well in the past. I decided to have them made as there was a big enough response, you can buy them on our website. I would love to have my planner in Staples, they have plenty of time planners but no GOAL focused planners :)
    Good luck with your project! - marketing is key.

Achieve your goals & dreams in 2016!
  • LoxtonAxiosFoods

by LoxtonAxiosFoods » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:56 am

I've been very interested in the third party advertisers and such myself... But I can't help but think a lot of them aren't too straight shooting. I wouldn't take it as a reflection of your product.
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 am

From my experience, getting a group of people to see and test your product for the first time is the best thing you could do. Listen to advice and feedback and then use it to improve the product.

I think it's too easy to just focus so much on your own product, that you lose touch in what other potential backers would feel about it. As you've spent so long working on it, you may of missed some functions out.

The same goes for your campaign page. It's best to get as many eyes as possible on the page before you launch it. Make tweaks and develop it.

It's a shame you won't relaunch your KS campaign (try IGG?) but hope it hasn't put you off Crowdfunding :)
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about