Facebook Ads Exposed!
  • uttoransen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Facebook Ads Exposed!

by uttoransen » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Just watched the video. I have plenty of experience with facebook ads, adwords and other PPC and the thing is that not all clicks are genuine.

It is presented really well in the video and i think deep down all PPC companies and sites like facebook understands this ... but are too stubborn to accept it. And well, they have earned from it! And they won't like to refund ... admitting can result to a Court case. Who would want that?

anyway, i don't think the number of likes matters now anyway, facebook's organic reach has suffered big time. They are doing this on purpose as I had watched another video (an hour long video actually .. ) about Zuckersburg explaining how most people can't check a lot of updates in a day and thus they never send your updates to a lot of people ....

The bottom line is that, say I paid $400 to $600 to get 3k to 4k fans from facebook. Now I can't reach them because facebook isn't even sending my updates to all those fans ...

thanks,
    Uttoran Sen,

We back and promote every Crowd Funding Campaign posted on our Crowd Speaking website.
  • BrianGibson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Facebook Ads Exposed!

by BrianGibson » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:46 pm

I have spent a ton of money on Facebook ads and it did nothing for my campaign. I tried BackerClub and in less than 24 hours I have had 101 backers for $3,476. Here's the cool thing, BackerClub hasn't even charged me yet. They do not charge until after your campaign funds. Making it pretty much risk free for cash strapped startups.