https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/56 ... r-heartand

Any ideas are welcome!

Kind Regards!

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Do you LOVE animals?

by Cristina » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:44 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Backertree » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:46 am

Hey There! Congratulations on launching your first Kickstarter campaign.

Now I only took a quick look at the page but there is a very important thing missing, pictures. Without images in the projects description the page looks very bland and it is a huge turn off for potential backers.

If you have any more specific questions, please feel free to get in touch, I am always available to help :)

Best of luck!

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TwoforTwo » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:03 am

only not caterpillars
    I hate them, but I know that it's difficult to live for them as a lot of animals eat them
  • SesameAlex
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by SesameAlex » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Seems like a cool project, hope you give it another go soon!
  • Leopula
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Leopula » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:03 pm

So it will be very interesting to think about what a butterfly can do. Maybe they can just look beautiful and have a short life, but I love them. I am collecting butterflies since my childhood and now I am growing them and selling them. It is like a farm. It is very interesting because they can grow correctly. People never ask themselves what eats a caterpillar in wildlife, but this is a very dangerous place for them with a lot of predators. On my farm, all of the caterpillars practically transform into beautiful butterflies that after death can transform into a beautiful natural decoration. https://www.whateats.net/caterpillar/
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:30 pm

Leopula wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:03 pm So it will be very interesting to think about what a butterfly can do. Maybe they can just look beautiful and have a short life, but I love them. I am collecting butterflies since my childhood and now I am growing them and selling them. It is like a farm. It is very interesting because they can grow correctly. People never ask themselves what eats a caterpillar in wildlife, but this is a very dangerous place for them with a lot of predators. On my farm, all of the caterpillars practically transform into beautiful butterflies that after death can transform into a beautiful natural decoration. https://www.whateats.net/caterpillar/
    What is eating caterpillar?
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:28 pm

I think. that people should live in peace with animals because this world belongs to absolutely everyone
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:19 pm

I love animals in moderation. I only like those who do not carry infections and bites that harm people's health. I like cats because they are those peaceful animals that do not harm the world around them, they live in peace and purr) That's what I like best, you know what I mean? Of course, there are also those animals that are harmful, such as bats, spiders, snakes and rats, some insects that spread diseases, infections and viruses. The coronavirus is said to have started because of bats, which is why I don't like these harmful animals, especially after the case when we had to call animal capture services because these creatures decided to choose our attic as their own bedroom. Brrr...
  • Bubentruben
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Bubentruben » Sat May 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Of course, what happens, they are the same living beings like us. And therefore, the allergies must be fought correctly. Look now-this article is very correctly described by the funds from cough https://www.petsblog.org/why-does-my-ol ... revention/ In general, arrange everything so that you can organize the right leisure to search. Believe me, you can deal with allergies and help your pet.