Tips & tricks for music based projects?
  • jamesdemon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Tips & tricks for music based projects?

by jamesdemon » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hey everyone!!

My campaign is a music based project and it has a pretty niche market. I've been working really hard and not getting a lot of results yet. Does anyone have any tips or tricks for music based projects? I see some that make huge goals and some that never seem to go anywhere. I'd really like to make my campaign seen and heard.

Check out and support Occultists: http://igg.me/at/occultists/x/12728578
    Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Tips & tricks for music based projects?

by Backertree » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:55 am

Hi James!

Now I don't have any specific tips and tricks for a music specific campaign most of the work should be done during pre-launch. The campaigns in the music industry that achieve huge goals already have very large fanbases, social media followings, email lists, etc. and more importantly, people ready to back their campaign as soon as it goes live. The campaigns that don't really go anywhere do little to no pre-launch work.

As you've already gone live you really need to focus on fully engaging your personal networks. Personally Facebook message your friends & acquaintances who may be interested, and talk to your family as well. Sometimes people will see the page but still not quite know what you are doing so will need some clarification.

If you have any more specific questions, please feel free to get in touch with me; I'd love to help you out. Best of luck with your campaign!

Kind Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/