Is there a way to learn why some backers cancel?
  • WilliamKF
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Is there a way to learn why some backers cancel?

by WilliamKF » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:41 am

A small number of our backers (less than 1%) cancelled their pledges over the last few days. Is there anyway to find out why they changed their mind? Is this typical behavior? Is there any action I should take when a backer pulls out?

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Is there a way to learn why some backers cancel?

by Backertree » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:39 am

Hey William.

Throughout the campaign process you will have several backers cancel their pledges. Generally the reasons will remain unknown but it's normally either due to financial reasons, or their is something about the product they backed that they don't like.

I should also let you know (if you don't already know) that when your campaign ends, you will have even more pledges that don't go through. Unfortunately, not much can be done there either.

In saying this it does seem your campaign is well on its way to success which is great to see! If you have any other questions William, please feel free to reply here, create a new thread, or send me a private message.

Best Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/