CandleLit: the new way to share your Lights
  • CandleLit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

CandleLit: the new way to share your Lights

by CandleLit » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:10 am

"Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you can stop for a while and share your emotions by lighting a candle".

CandleLit is a social platform that allows Users to interact with their friends by sharing their love, emotions or commemorations by lighting a candle. With Candlelit there are no religious boundaries!

On CandleLit will be also possibile to promote humanitarian campaigns and collect funds by donations. The platform integrates seamlessly with major social networks (Facebook and Twitter) sharing the posted messages. CandleLit will be available on mobile devices, tablets and dedicated web social site.

Check, Comment and Support our Campaign on Kickstarter
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/135230727/candlelit/

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: CandleLit: the new way to share your Lights

by Backertree » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:41 am

Hey CandleLit, thanks for sharing your project and welcome to the Kickstarter community :)

I think the idea is definitely there, but I do see a few things missing from your campaign page that may be halting your funds. Firstly, if you are raising a high amount of money as you are, you are going to require a video. Use software to record your screen, put together screenshots of the app, record your voice with your phone, and edit everything together.

The campaign page itself is good, there isn't too much that could be changed. What I would recommend is fixing up the rewards. They are too expensive and don't give enough back to the people who pledge money.

Preparation is very important and before launching a Kickstarter campaign you want to have people ready to back your campaign. Get friends and family involved, setup social media accounts and post regularly, run paid advertisements online, create a website with a sign up form so you can start building an email list, etc.

If I was in your position, I would recommend pulling the campaign from Kickstarter, reconsidering the funding goal, do your research about Kickstarter, start preparation, and relaunch the campaign. Maybe even look into app specific crowdfunding platforms :)

If you need any help with anything, reply to this thread or private message me. All the best!

Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: CandleLit: the new way to share your Lights

by Cristina » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:44 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman