SofaDeck - PC from Sofa, Bed or Chair :)
  • SofaDeck
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

SofaDeck - PC from Sofa, Bed or Chair :)

by SofaDeck » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:45 am

Hey Everybody,

Can anyone give me some Feedback....

I am struggling to pull the numbers to my KS page and feel at this rate I am going to fail.

Have currently advertised on Facebook and have had YouTube coverage which generated a few pledges. But other than that it's all rather slow.

Finding my biggest issue I am so far down on the KS page...any suggestions on boosting?

Have paid BY&Main to do some Press releases and Advertising into outlets nothing yet seen?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... -bed-chair

Kind Regards

Kyle

• justincrew
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: SofaDeck - PC from Sofa, Bed or Chair :)

by justincrew » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:46 am

If anyone seat on the sofa for use their personal computer, that feeling is too good for the user. I'm experienced.
  • Lanoyolar
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: SofaDeck - PC from Sofa, Bed or Chair :)

by Lanoyolar » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:00 pm

We moved to the new house with my wife in another city, I started working from home, and the wife went to the office. I can also work from home, and that's what I love XD. And I tried to use the sofa steam cleaning, as I lie a lot while I work and it seems to me that it starts to catch a strange smell which I do not really like and I do not want in the house to smell bad, or when to put in that bed to smell, who else do you call for cleaning the sofa?