What is your day job? What is your passion project?
  • Reel TV
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by Reel TV » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Hi,
    My day job is filmmaker
    And my passion project is to create the 1st dedicated TV channel fueled by web-based video content theough major TV netwoks.

• Sankar2389
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sankar2389 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:49 am

Hi,

I'm an Electronics Engineer and I launched a Graphic Novel and Motion Comic Kickstarter Campaign recently. Please check out this and donate us thro' Kickstarter.com.
    Please review and share it in your site, if you find it amused. Please visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/61 ... uper-earth
  • HarryBraswell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by HarryBraswell » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:03 am

I'm a Professional Cripple, and I launched a Kickstarter for a concept album I've composed and written explaining the fatal DUI I was a passenger of on 11/11/11.

Please share, like, follow, retweet, comment, rage, or troll the project, if you care.
    Let's share a story about how those who live fast often die young.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ha ... -11-11-11/
    Best<
    Harry Braswell
    http://kck.st/1LZYrM3
  • DoublHBooks
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DoublHBooks » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 pm

First off - I love this idea for a post! You can really see who people are with these type of comparisons!

Day Job:

I am a consultant. I have a background in purchasing so I work in project management in projects where our clients have outsourced purchasing work to us.

I enjoy it as I enjoy working with people - but I need to take a break from the cubicle every now and then to re-charge! :D

Passion Project:

I came up with my books when I was in Junior High and I just finished writing the first book last year - currently half way done with the second. It is a YA Fantasy series. I have already commissioned the illustrator - he did an awesome job! All his work is on my website now.

I'm really hoping I can raise the funds I need to get it professionally edited.
    Campaign: http://kck.st/1JSSPmj

Working on publishing my first YA Fantasy book!
  • Samba1221
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Samba1221 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:50 pm

Hi everyone!!!
    My name is Jae and I'm from NJ.
    My day job is an account coordinator for a cosmetics company. I love my job and am so blessed to have been able to get this position and be adopted into the company family.

But I have a project that drives my every waking moment. And that's my gallery. I am opening a gallery that is going to be the first of its kind in this area (northern NJ). It is a gallery dedicated exclusively to showcasing the work of local artists; In exchange, artists host community art classes, free of charge.

During the day we are an interactive art gallery and art classroom, open to artists of ALL mediums.
    During the weekend evenings, Down the Rabbit Hole Bazaar offers local vendors and small business owners the opportunity to showcase their work to the public.

I have a drive to provide a creative outlet for the kids of my community, including my own. Giving them an opportunity to learn from real artists and study the different avenues available to them for their different talents. Kids heads are often too involved in their tablets and video games... Why not get some family time in, free of charge.

Although I'm good at sales, I don't come from a business management background so at times I do feel a bit overwhelmed with the process of it all so I am soooo thankful I found this forum. I really hope to gain any insight I can from the online community and am eager to pick your brains. I do have an investor and I have put everything on the line (quite literally) and am pumping my own money into this, more than 75% of every paycheck.
    Any advice or point in the right direction would be awesome!!

http://jaerodriguez0721.wix.com/rabbitholegallery
  • DeividCole
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DeividCole » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm

Graphic Design Student :)
    Deivid Cole
    Creator of ZombWar
    http://kck.st/1RrQLWC
    (An Awesome Free Mobile Game)
  • gandriys
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gandriys » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:19 pm

My day job is Front-end developer. Developing of the online system, CRM etc.
    Project which i started is online system for volunteer orgatizations. I'm from Ukraine, and every day I see how volunteers collect medicine/clothes/money for humanitary help for East of Ukraine. I sure, that my system will help for wolunteers.
    P.S. Sorry for my English grammar :oops:
  • Evelina
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Evelina » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Hi guys!

I have been working in the financial markets industry for the past several years, Forex to be exact.

Throughout these years I've been doing lots of coding as it always been something I loved to do, therefore I recently created my first free Introductory course on how to build watchOS2 apps and now working on setting up kickstarter project for the comprehensive one.

Super happy and excited!

Thank you for having me here. Awesome to be able to share this with all of you!

Respectfully,
    Evelina.
  • joneallen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by joneallen » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm a web and graphic designer by day, and my hobby is printmaking.
    Screen printed movie posters- http://kck.st/1Hs9k57
  • plumapaper
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by plumapaper » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:55 am

My day job is owning my own stationery business, PlumaPaper! I sell mostly on Etsy or in my local area.
    A few days a week I also work helping a local real estate agent organize their office. :)