*Live Today* New Project for Online Dating Safety & Security
  • C.Page
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

*Live Today* New Project for Online Dating Safety & Security

by C.Page » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Our goal is to make online dating a safer experience (don’t worry, we’re not an online dating site). More and more college students use online dating sites and apps. Sadly, there are also more instances of individuals being scammed, stalked, robbed, and even assaulted. Further, individuals who meet online engage in sexual behavior sooner than those who meet offline and, data suggests, more likely to get an STD.

We want to take some of these risks out of online dating, so we created ClearDate. We will act as a ‘credentialing’ site where our members will have their identity verified and undergo regular criminal background checks. They will also have the option to upload their STD/STI test results. This will enable members to show they take their health seriously and find other, similar matches. Members can then take their ClearDate ‘badge’ to any online dating site or even take it ‘offline’ in a more traditional dating scene. Sign up for our newsletter at www.cleardate.com and our KS project link is below...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/958806732/dont-worry-were-not-another-online-dating-site

We're also looking for people to help us promote this new project and hopefully get it off the ground! Thanks everyone!

• TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: *Live Today* New Project for Online Dating Safety & Security

by TwoforTwo » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:02 pm

nice
    I would like to use a dating app/site to find my soul mate
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 pm

Don't think so categorically. Online Dating sites are not so bad as you describe them. I once had a real relationship with a girl that lasted 5 years, but then red flags started to appear in our relationship, and I noticed it quickly enough. This is very bad, and I did not know what to do, because I could not fix them, because the problem was not in me. And when I tried to tell her that, she didn't take it into account. I remember that I got mad and left her. After that, I had only sex dating for a couple of months, haha. I liked not having responsibility, scandals, just having fun. I've settled down now, but it's a good thing I forgot about my girlfriend.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:29 am

charli55 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 pm Don't think so categorically. Online Dating sites are not so bad as you describe them. I once had a real relationship with a girl that lasted 5 years, but then red flags started to appear in our relationship, and I noticed it quickly enough. This is very bad, and I did not know what to do, because I could not fix them, because the problem was not in me. And when I tried to tell her that, she didn't take it into account. I remember that I got mad and left her. After that, I had only sex dating for a couple of months, haha. I liked not having responsibility, scandals, just having fun. I've settled down now, but it's a good thing I forgot about my girlfriend.
    I agree with you, and Yes - red flags are complete shit
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 am

Oh, It's very difficult for me. Because now more dating sites available and We can't easily trust any dating site. But before some time, I had researched a dating site for latin brides for marriage. firstly, I had read this site review and this site all review great. With the help of this, I had met a good Latin girl. Now my life is going on well and happy. If you like my information, So you can trust this site.