New Action/Drama Western Film Series
  • chrishoffert
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

New Action/Drama Western Film Series

by chrishoffert » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Friends and fans,

I've begun pre-production on a new web series set in the Old West and have just launched a new Kickstarter campaign to help cover some of the cost to make it. This project is based off of my previous film ‘Sins of the Past. If you haven’t already seen Sins of the Past yet we have it up on YouTube for free at http://hoffert17.wix.com/thebigmuddyseries#!videos/c8te. Director David Worth, ‘Kickboxer’, heralded it as “the best student film I’ve seen in 8 years of academia.” What the cast and crew did on a meager budget was an incredible experience and one of the best crews I’ve worked with. They’re all willing to come back and do more impressive work.

We are striving towards the highest level of professional production with this series. We have theater quality cameras, top of the line editing capabilities, a co-sponsorship with Aeleon Films for cinematography and visual effects services, and Hollywood industry professionals serving as key quality control consultants for all aspects of production.

What we need help with is funding the shoot days and that is why I created this campaign. The money we raise through Kickstarter will be entirely to secure the insurance, permits, food, water, and to pay cast and crewmembers for their time and abilities required to bring this series to fruition.

By contributing you instantly become involved in the process, raising the budget and building the fan base. Then, we’ll be able to roll the cameras and yell action!

So here’s the moment of truth. Here’s how YOU get involved.

Step 1: Go to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/936856346/the-big-muddy-western-film-series and contribute now; every little bit helps.

Step 2: Share our Kickstarter campaign and let people know how they can get involved; for example, “Hey, this is an awesome new Western web-series I’m helping to make https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/936856346/the-big-muddy-western-film-series. Check it out and contribute if you can. #Filmmaking #SupportIndieFilm.”

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: New Action/Drama Western Film Series

by Cristina » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:31 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • chrishoffert
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: New Action/Drama Western Film Series

by chrishoffert » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:08 pm

121% and climbing. Currently 89 of over a thousand film & video campaigns. Jump on a winning team and let's reach for the top.