A New Foodie Sensation: Liqueur-Infused Cakes
  • fullspiritedflavours
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A New Foodie Sensation: Liqueur-Infused Cakes

by fullspiritedflavours » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:29 pm

These are mouthwatering liqueur-infused cakes like no other! Once tasted, you will be hooked. Full Spirited Flavours, a Liqueur-Infused cake business, offers a unique food product that has been deemed “The Snack of the Day” twice by Rachael Ray, featured on QVC, and recognized by well-known Foodie bloggers. After obtaining 25 restaurant and bakery outlets, we are continuing to expand and there is increased demand for our product. This means we need a bigger facility and on top of that we look forward to launching a new product line! Check out our Kickstarter and our foodie rewards at: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fullspirited/liqueur-infused-cakes
    Attachments
    Pinterest and Instagram post.jpg
    Pinterest and Instagram post.jpg (72.4 KiB) Viewed 722 times

giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: A New Foodie Sensation: Liqueur-Infused Cakes

by giftsandcoupons » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:48 am

Hi there, I have a couple of questions. What sort of liquer/alcohol is in the cakes? Safe for kids to eat? If contains liquer, can be sent through the post?

I was hoping you'd change your tiers. For example you could have a $10 tier for an ebook of your cake receipes, $20 for an ebook + sample of cakes sent (perhaps with a message on them?). For $50, a bigger cake or a selection of cakes.

Probably you wouldn't make much profit from them, but I think it would attract more backers as at the moment the tiers are quite high, for what is essentially a small cake which costs alot more than it would in the shops.

Also you should showcase your cooking methods more, quality ingredients etc., which showcases you better than me purchasing a wrapped cake from the local grocery.

Hope this helps...
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
  • fullspiritedflavours
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by fullspiritedflavours » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:23 pm

This does help! Thanks and I agree!

Yes, completely safe for children- the alcohol is cooked out- So out Limoncello cake is just Limoncello flavored. As we like to say... "there is no DD driver needed."
  • MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MrMorrison1983 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:47 am

What's the sense of using alcohol it it gets cooked out, for the flavor ? Well it's a waste of money and good alcohol if you ask me. I think it would be more productive to use other components which grant the liquor taste since this seems to be the main idea of these cakes. They would be great for alcohol addicts I suppose. Like when you quit smoking and go for an electronic cigarette or a tobacco heating one - the first step towards quitting. I think my uncle should try these, the bottle has been his only friend for about 5 years now.
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:47 pm

I have such a sweet tooth! I crave cakes and eclairs all the time. Aaahhh, eclairs! I swear there is no better dessert than this, but if you say this new foodie sensation will have my mouth watering, I guess I gotta try it! Until then I stick with these best eclairs :D I like them with chocolate, a lot of it. My mom is telling me that I'll have diabetes one day if I keep eating them every day, lol. I also put some weight on so maybe I should take her advice hahah. We gotta look good for the summer so I'd better start a diet! Besides, I should go to the gym... Anyway, until then, eclairs and desserts all the way!!