Master Thesis on crowdfunding!
  • sara
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Master Thesis on crowdfunding!

by sara » Mon May 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Hello guys!
    I'm currently writing my master thesis on the motivations that lead people to take part in crowdfunding campaigns!
    I have to interview both backers and creators in order to understand the reasons behind backing, the role of social media, the potential of crowdfunding and so on.
    I swear the interview won't take long and I would be forever grateful if you could help me out!

Sara

LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Master Thesis on crowdfunding!

by LeslieBShaw » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:33 pm

Personally, I also had to go through something like that and I was lucky that I got out of the situation.
    In order not to bother to make statistics and to look for people who will want to answer your questions, you better turn to the paper writing service because they know all the secrets in doing such things.
    In addition, they do this quickly, so it is much easier to turn to them than to waste so much time and it is still not known if there will be something qualitative.
    Has anyone here tried companies like https://paperwritingservice.com/ ? How was your experience?
    jon_bg
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jon_bg » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:54 pm

Uh ... I'm pretty sure sara was not asking for her thesis to be written via crowdfunding. Although I'll admit that is what I thought the post was going to be about when I saw the title.

Here are a few motivations for backers: (a) they know the project creator and want to help (b) they want the stuff the project creator is making (c) they are addicted to kickstarter (d) they enjoy the campaign experience (e) they back somebody in return for that person backing their project (f) they are trolling/spamming the creator to drum up business (g) they are trying to mess with the system by backing and then canceling. The last two are obviously not good reasons.
    Fun Illustrated Playing Cards: https://bit.ly/MythicKingdoms
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:31 am

sara wrote: Mon May 11, 2015 2:37 pm Hello guys!
    I'm currently writing my master thesis on the motivations that lead people to take part in crowdfunding campaigns!
    I have to interview both backers and creators in order to understand the reasons behind backing, the role of social media, the potential of crowdfunding and so on.
    I swear the interview won't take long and I would be forever grateful if you could help me out!

Sara
    Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM