Our Project just hit 20%
  • Ickleon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our Project just hit 20%

by Ickleon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Hi I'm Henry and my kickstarter Campaign is Winterflame:The Other Side ( bit.ly/wftosfm)
    Our campaign is about a Beautifull Side-scrolling Puzzle Adventure Game based on a winning award fantasy novel.
    This is our 4th Day adn we just barely hit 20% of our target,

The things is, this is our first campaign on Kickstarter and we are still to naive about how the things work. We already do our research and find that twitter is one of the most media to generate traffic. But when the Campaign start we cant generate traffic from United States.
    We have a ton of list of twitter before and we have done our research about which person is connectors which one is just random guys. The thing is we cant make it.

I have tweet every single of them and there is 0 traffic from tweeter,
    Later we are using #gamedev dan using a screenshoot to get more attention. It work great but when you ask people politely or even try to know them frist before you share your campaign, the effect is amazing. I just tweet for a while and get more than 20 clicks to see my campaign.

Sometimes we just need to ask them nicely to retweet and everything will be fine.

Pls support us and help us to spread the world about this project. We still need a lot tofund this beautifull puzzle adventure game.

Thanks for your time

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Our Project just hit 20%

by Cristina » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:44 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • t1supplies
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Our Project just hit 20%

by t1supplies » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Congrats. Ours is kinda dead in the water... kck.st/1GmKgvD. Twitter has been a struggle most of the people liking and retweeting our content are bots for other bots... Any people you met on there really helped give you a push?