Hello, I am Joseph Henson, and...
  • Joseph-Henson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello, I am Joseph Henson, and...

by Joseph-Henson » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:43 pm

...while I am new to the whole Kickstarter process, I am a bit of an old hat in the avenue of which I am promoting (filmmaking).

Basically, I am raising 10,000 dollars to make a slasher film (a niche area in which interest may be limited to a few, I realize). Thus far, we're nearly at 5,000 with about 41 days to go. I am optimistic we will reach our goal but there's always doubt.

Basically, we want to recapture the fun of those slasher films from the `70s and `80s that had Scooby Doo-esque plotting, affable characters and a big bodycount. We know HOW to make a film on a technical level, but funding is still an issue (we have some but nowhere near what we essentially need to accomplish our goal, hence our Kickstarter campaign).

You can find us at http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/154 ... y-easter-0.

I know the page may be a little scattershot (go easy, I am still new to this sort of funding) but our hearts are in the right place and all we want to do is leave our mark. We are lucky in that we have a fairly large audience and a slew of supporters thus far but there can always be MORE.

Well, that's me and my project in a nutshell. Thanks for your potential interest. Now, I'm going to browse the forums a bit to get some tips and such.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello, I am Joseph Henson, and...

by sbriggman » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi Joseph,

Welcome to the forum! Hope you meet some great people and have some good conversations :)

Sal
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • erfurtklaus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Hello, I am Joseph Henson, and...

by erfurtklaus » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:55 pm

I friendly greetings. I have a smart watch Pebble ordered and paid almost 2 years ago. I get no clock supplied and kick starter does not respond to my email messages. I ask for help. Email erfurtklaus@gmail.com
    Name: Frank claus