PLEASE HELP OUR CHILDREN
  • qtchipmunk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

PLEASE HELP OUR CHILDREN

by qtchipmunk » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 am

Hi, my name is Mia. My fiancé and I have 5 children together. I will try to make this short and to the point. We need YOUR HELP! We have tried DCF and other local agencies, none of which helped. So we had to go private (a.k.a expensive).
    William is a kind, wonderful, loving father. All he has ever done has been for his children. Since his divorce his wife has gotten worse and worse on drugs has been arrested multiple times. Her parents house she was living in was raided by police after having been surveiled for 2 months.. They found LOADED stolen guns, a multitude of drugs.
    They have seen a man be stabbed, gone hungry on MANY, MANY occasions after watching their mother use their food stamps to buy food then return it for cash, been left alone... I can go on and on, but I said I would try to make it short.
    Did I mention the youngest is Autistic? What kind of environment is that for capable child much less one with a disability?
    We have been fighting this battle for over 3 years. Spent what we calculated last over $10,000. We still rent, are down to one car, among many other things, but we do it all for our kids. We never complain. We do EVERYTHING we can do to make sure our kids have a happy, healthy, stable, loving home.
    We are at our ends we have NOTHING else to sell, pawn, or trade. We NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/please-help-me-keep-my-children-safe-from-a-drug-filled-enviroment-signed-dad