How To Find Serial Kickstarter Backers
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How To Find Serial Kickstarter Backers

by sbriggman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/how-to-find-se ... r-backers/

Elena Mikhaylova was nice enough to put this article together! She covers a few key ways to reach the people who are "repeat backers" on Kickstarter. Let me know if you think it's helpful!

money-549161_1280.jpg
    money-549161_1280.jpg (21.8 KiB) Viewed 2174 times

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • earthrebirth
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How To Find Serial Kickstarter Backers

by earthrebirth » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:07 am

Hey fellow dreamers,

My organization Earth Rebirth and the AP Environmental Science students at Norman High School have worked hard to put together an AquaPonics system concept that can produce at least 20% of the school cafeteria's food supply. We launched a 30-day campaign and I really can't explain how priceless of a Christmas present it would be for these students to be able to say they accomplished their goal of $10,000. All of the projects on this forum and Kickstarter are based on such creative, giving people and I know that we all want to make a difference. Within an hour of launching our project was chosen as a Kickstarter staff pick, we hope to carry this momentum on.

Please help these kids do so. Please help us make their dreams a reality, the individuals reading this forum understand the passion and emotion that goes into a Kickstarter project - now imagine being a junior or senior in high school and committed to leaving a project behind for your school and students to admire. You are almost there, and the next $50 donation could be the Christmas present that creates a lifetime memory for all of these incredibly bright students. Will you help?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dr ... r-own-grow
  • Women in Blues
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Women in Blues » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:01 am

Hi Sbriggman,

Thanks for posting that link by Elena Mikhaylova on how to find serial backers. I discovered a lot of useful tips through reading it and have bookmarked it for reference. I was wondering whether you might be able to suggest any other great articles which focus specifically on Kickstarter film projects?

Cheers
  • Women in Blues
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Women in Blues » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:39 am

Also, earthrebirth, I see that your Kickstarter project for AquaPonics exceeded its funding goal. Congratulations! Looks like a fantastic project.