Just backed Schmaze on kickstarter -
  • chess
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Just backed Schmaze on kickstarter -

by chess » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:30 pm

So I just backed 'Schmaze' on kickstarter link here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/27 ... hmaze-toys

As a HUGE sports fan I realised with this campaign that actually, there's very little out there in the way of sports plush for kids. I remember being a kid and playing football with my dad but always being scared that the ball would smack me in the face (which did happen.. on more than one occasion!). I like the idea of soft toys for kids that can be used in any weather plus the video of the boy playing crickets is super sweet. Maybe it appealed to my feminine side but I really love the idea of kids being able to engage with sport at an earlier age. I learnt so many important life skills through sport and this can only create a stronger generation if learned earlier. Then I remembered that I have a niece and wouldn't it be cool if I could lay some claim to her talent if she was to become the next flyhallf or spin bowler for England - retirement sorted right?!

Anyway, I've backed and would love for this project to get some momentum (for my retirement obviously ;) )

Good luck and love this feed, always looking for new projects to be a part of!

Thanks,

Chess

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Just backed Schmaze on kickstarter -

by sbriggman » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Interesting project. Haha, yeah that also happened to me being smacked in the face with the ball. Best way to learn ironically, but quite dangerous.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.