Say Hello!
  • Mitchell.Frost
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Say Hello!

by Mitchell.Frost » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 am

Hey everybody, I would like to introduce myself and give you a brief story of who I am and what I do / intend to do!

First of all, my name is Mitchell.

I am currently 19 years old and will be turning 20 on the 27th of October, 2015!

I have a very entrepreneurial mind-set and don't plan to work a 9-5 my whole life, I want to be self made - whether it be to the point of living comfortably, or stupidly rich, either is a success in my eyes!

Anyways, my primary focus at the moment is my clothing & apparel brand - Diamond Entice.

Diamond Entice was founded in the early months of 2014 by my best mate / business partner (also 19YO) & myself.

Basically, we plan on bringing a new, stylish & modern style of clothing & apparel items to the market, and to ALWAYS be reasonably priced - this is mainly because we both are in no financial state to be spending up to $100 for a T-Shirt, like seriously!

So, we have created a campaign on Kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... nd-apparel

Although this is not our first attempt with this project which was previously unsuccessful, we are feeling more confident at the moment as we have a bit more of a following online and in offline life that we feel we could potentially reach our funding goal.

*Yes, I did refer to normal life as "offline life", lol.

Well, I won't go to far into detail as if you're interested you can check out our full story at the link below!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... nd-apparel

Thanks for taking the time to read this introduction and please feel free to say g'day in the reply section below!

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Say Hello!

by sbriggman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Kudos on your entrepreneurial mindset! I would recommend asking family/friends/social network to support the campaign first to get it up from $0 before promoting to strangers.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Mitchell.Frost
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Mitchell.Frost » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:18 am

sbriggman wrote:Kudos on your entrepreneurial mindset! I would recommend asking family/friends/social network to support the campaign first to get it up from $0 before promoting to strangers.

We are sharing it with friends & family also :) thanks for the feedback :)
  • Evangl
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Evangl » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:41 am

Hello! We are about to revolutionize the Indian Crowdfunding market, aiding innovators and creators in their efforts towards realizing their ideas. Evangl will host a wide variety of awesome projects which would urge you to play a role in building them.

If you have an awesome idea then kindly write to us at info@evangl.com and we will make sure that it is brought to life! Meanwhile, keep calm and subscribe to receive updates.
  • Sneapers
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sneapers » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:07 am

Hello! Inspiring to see that you're trying again!