Introducing myself and my ghostly art :D
  • gypsysnail
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Introducing myself and my ghostly art :D

by gypsysnail » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:23 am

Hi :) I'm fairly new to this forum but a seasoned backer on Kickstarter. I have to say Salvador has been fantastic! He set this forum up and Crowd Crux which I will say is a favourite site of mine now. So much there to read and learn from. I'm profoundly deaf and a visual artist, and I have had my first kickstarter up recently, with only hours left to go til it finishes. In a way I will miss the getting up and going straight to check on my kickstarter every morning and the delightful "Alert - new backer!" emails I get. But I will do a second Kickstarter later for sure :D. My first kickstarter is about haunting illustrations of abandoned places and ghosts and these being turned into a book. While it is still live for another 40 hours, I will share it here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gypsysnail/roam-the-blue-ghost-charming-watercolour-illustrat
    and the next kickstarter later in the year or early next year will be about adventures of a Vdub beetle and his friends, doing stuff like playing pub pool, eating cake, going to an out house and all sorts of fun things. I must thank all my amazing backers for supporting me in my kickstarter including Salvador and our friend Wendy who had her own kickstarter going about Alice in Wonderland illustrations, who interviewed me about my Kickstarter and Sal published me on Crowd Crux, it was a honour :).

• imrawndo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Introducing myself and my ghostly art :D

by imrawndo » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:38 am

Congrats on successful funding!
  • gypsysnail
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by gypsysnail » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:25 am

• imrawndo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by imrawndo » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:29 am

Your welcome, check out my project if you get a chance!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/63 ... ocumentary
  • sleeprahead
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by sleeprahead » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Very cool stuff. Good luck.