Leonidas Watch Co. We're launched!
  • Leonidaswatchco
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Leonidas Watch Co. We're launched!

by Leonidaswatchco » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 am

Hey everyone we're new to the forum and our campaign has been live for 4 days now. We've spent the past 6 months developing our first watch model and now that we feel it's just right I'm catching up on getting the word out on the street (I know I know should have done that 6 months ago) we're looking for feedback and networking through other creators and general watch nuts (or just the curious blogger) You can find our campaign at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... ea-project
    And on Facebook.com/leonidaswatchco and of course on Twitter too @leonidaswatchco

We don't have a huge Twitter following yet but will share to share if you have something we think is cool or is close to meeting your goal.

Here's to successful campaigns present and future.

Clayton

• Ayudos.com
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Leonidas Watch Co. We're launched!

by Ayudos.com » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 am

Leonidaswatchco wrote:Hey everyone we're new to the forum and our campaign has been live for 4 days now. We've spent the past 6 months developing our first watch model and now that we feel it's just right I'm catching up on getting the word out on the street (I know I know should have done that 6 months ago) we're looking for feedback and networking through other creators and general watch nuts (or just the curious blogger) You can find our campaign at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... ea-project
    And on Facebook.com/leonidaswatchco and of course on Twitter too @leonidaswatchco

We don't have a huge Twitter following yet but will share to share if you have something we think is cool or is close to meeting your goal.

Here's to successful campaigns present and future.

Clayton

Good looking project Clayton.

I highly recommended adding a video though and a few more rewards in the $30 $70 range.

i think that would a lot because projects with videos receive more backers than those without.

Good luck!
  • Leonidaswatchco
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Leonidas Watch Co. We're launched!

by Leonidaswatchco » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:41 am

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into the possibility of doing a video of it in the next day or so.