Red Celery Games
  • Which games would you be most interested in seeing produced?

Poll ended at Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:01 pm

PROTEST! Can you control the mob? change the world without upsetting the neighbours?
    20%
    TOP DOG! The Prison game with a barb wire twist. Don't just win get rehabilitated!
    20%
    MILITARY COUP! Politics in all its amour. Watch tanks roll over democracy.
    No votes
    NORTH KOREA! Where your best strategy is paranoia! Brinkmanship at a nuclear level.
    20%
    EXCALIBUR! Fight for Honour or play to win. Slay the dragons as well as your opponents.
    20%
    CARDINAL! No white smoke without fire! Do good or play to win! Fight opponents as well as evil!
    No votes
    BENIDORM! Sun, sea and Sangria! Run for the deck chairs in this holiday game of nationalpride.
    No votes
    EUROVISION! How Europe decides its differences. Its not the song its the politics that count!
    No votes
    CAESAR! Et Tu Brute! Historical roman game with a twist - or is that a stab in the back!
    20%
    THE 19th HOLE! Golf game where the best shots are always in the club house!
    No votes

Total votes: 5
  • Red Celery
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Red Celery Games

by Red Celery » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Dear All,

We have seen some helpful advice and made initial contact already with James, so wanted to contact this forum directly with a copy of our first message - learning to start a project.

We have added a poll survey to this post, and I would appreciate any comments on that, and our project, if that is possible. If this one doesn't work then we need to understand how to make the next one work better! Very grateful you have taken the time to read this and hope we havent offended by making direct contact.

Our story is simple, we want to engage and learn from others who have done this all before.

Some spare time, creative imagination and a crowd funding site! I have backed four projects so far and I can see how philanthropy becomes addictive! Helping someone else start a project because it excites or you have an affinity towards the topic or personal connection is a very satisfying feeling. As easy as ebay or receiving email, I have shared with my linked in contacts that If they want to add a new hobby to your first time ever list seek out a crowd funding site.

Having backed other projects, trying one myself seemed the next fun step! http://lnkd.in/Hunxw9

Like everyone else we want more people to be aware of our project kickstarter PROTEST! but don't want to sound like spammers.

Barry and Ben

• Red Celery
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Successful launch!

by Red Celery » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:24 am

We have our first backers!

Learning a lot from feedback

The game forces players to decide each turn who they support. This makes for a fast and exciting game where you can never be sure of what's going to happen next, and the best strategists can only to hope they know who is going to win at the very end!

Reduced reward levels to be easier to understand.

Have made description more focused.

Thanks.
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Red Celery Games

by sbriggman » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Glad to see you are learning from the feedback and retooling! Keep it up :)
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.