Squito Host - Web Hosting w/ Superb Support Quality
  • Squito Host
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Squito Host - Web Hosting w/ Superb Support Quality

by Squito Host » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:51 am

Hello Everyone,
    I have started up a campaign and I really need your help, I need to make this work. So I need your feedback, is my campaign not appealing for some reason or another? Please kindly let me know, I will work my best to make the changes quickly with your help.

Also if you don't mind taking the time to donate a dollar to us even that is very helpful right now, I have this campaign set at flexible because I need to earn the cash we get. Why, you might ask your self well I tried to do justify my means in the campaign at http://bit.ly/15q9DPd with IndieGoGO. A dollar will go along way in helping us put a foot on the ground and stand clear of minor set backs with financial issues. Right now the budget I have is from me personally and I am not the richest person, but I am tech savy. The dollar will help secure my dream and I can keep working hard to push through.

If you can't give us a dollar its all good, but perhaps you can help me spread the word to friends of yours. SquitoHost.net can support you with live chat if you have questions.
    We will be doing our best to accommodate the gifts for everyone, however one of the big things you can unlock for $10.00 is the chance to earn recurring commission on sales you help bring us even starting now. This is all at http://squitohost.net

Can you help us by spreading the word for our campaign?
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/squi ... /x/9621805
    We are happy to do the same for you just contact us at support@squitohost.net
    Thanks for taking the time to read this. smile emoticon

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Squito Host - Web Hosting w/ Superb Support Quality

by Cristina » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:34 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • uttoransen
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by uttoransen » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:53 am

Hey Squito Host,

Good to see another web hosting company trying to make a space for itself via. crowd funding.

Just went through your campaign. Would suggest you to get some early bids from your connections so that you can get it started. There's still 49 days to promote it and get more funds,

thanks,
    Uttoran Sen,
    We back and promote every Crowd Funding Campaign posted on our Crowd Speaking website.
  • Hapen1970
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hapen1970 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Helo friend, I want to share some information with you. Do you know the facts about domain names if not, then you should know about them before buying any type of domain name. I can help you with this, you can visit my website where many domain sale expert are ready to help you.