Lunker Joe's - A tshirt company created by 8 year old angler
  • chrischris753
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Lunker Joe's - A tshirt company created by 8 year old angler

by chrischris753 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello everyone!
    Unfortunately, I just found this website today and our kickstarter adventure is only 8 days away from the end, I've only begun reading these posts today but am already seeing so much good advice and encouragement we could have used along the way :) We've made it 3/4 of the way through our funding journey and haven't even hit the 1/2 mark of our funding goal. I know it not over yet but it has been a fun experience for my son and myself as well. Every email that says "Kickstarter new backer" has made us rejoice with gladness. The fact that as many people that already supported my sons dream is amazing. He has created a company of fishing tshirts for kids. We live in South Florida where fishing is a big sport for people of all ages.
    For future reference, are there ways to promote our campaigns without having to pay someone to do it? Facebook worked well, twitter, not so much. Good luck to each and every one of you that are embarking, halfway through or almost done with the kick starting of your campaigns. We wish you all luck with your campaign and hopefully business that is to come! :D
    -Sincerely,
    Entrepreneur Jojo's mom
    I am going to post the link to my sons campaign if you are interested to see:
    http://kck.st/W1oJXd

• simtomsplash
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Lunker Joe's - A tshirt company created by 8 year old an

by simtomsplash » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:06 am

The link which you shared was nice and it was really a great idea of your kid. I think, Proper promotions will be required for this T-shirts company. I heard, At online we have a lot of opportunities to promote our website with a very less amount. I think, It will be better to link up with another company and that support you may a have a chance to promote your websites. I just shared my ideas don't think wrong.

mens clothing online