I'll back you if you back me!
  • hogeandco
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: I'll back you if you back me!

by hogeandco » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:40 pm

johnnie smith wrote:Already funded! Hurray! (just fix that typo mentioned in my previous post...)

Completely missed it. Thanks letting me know.

• PoppyTommys
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by PoppyTommys » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:47 pm

HAHA excellent thank you, any one have any feedback for my project, aside from the fact that there isn't a video, I'm the most nervous guy on the planet in front of a camera
  • CristiLeinen1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CristiLeinen1 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:39 am

If i can do anything to make the forum better, then i will do what i can . from Newbie
  • FlameRidge
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FlameRidge » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Do you back kickstarters which are already closed?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/55 ... ic-shooter We're still accepting donations until January first!
  • Psytec
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Psytec » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:07 pm

In raising money, why does this make any sense at all, is it just to push the numbers up ??
  • earthrebirth
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by earthrebirth » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:04 am

Hey fellow dreamers,

My organization Earth Rebirth and the AP Environmental Science students at Norman High School have worked hard to put together an AquaPonics system concept that can produce at least 20% of the school cafeteria's food supply. We launched a 30-day campaign and I really can't explain how priceless of a Christmas present it would be for these students to be able to say they accomplished their goal of $10,000. All of the projects on this forum and Kickstarter are based on such creative, giving people and I know that we all want to make a difference. Within an hour of launching our project was chosen as a Kickstarter staff pick, we hope to carry this momentum on.

Please help these kids do so. Please help us make their dreams a reality, the individuals reading this forum understand the passion and emotion that goes into a Kickstarter project - now imagine being a junior or senior in high school and committed to leaving a project behind for your school and students to admire. You are almost there, and the next $50 donation could be the Christmas present that creates a lifetime memory for all of these incredibly bright students. Will you help?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dr ... r-own-grow