5 Highschool Students launched a Kickstarter!
  • Connor Boundy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

5 Highschool Students launched a Kickstarter!

by Connor Boundy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 pm

FMB Technology (Find My Bus)

My team and I need your help to support our Kickstarter. We are 5 high school students that attend Barrington High School in Illinois. Thanks to a business incubator program through our school we have started a company, FMB Technology. Our company is currently working with an app development company in downtown Chicago to build an application that will allow parents and students to track their public school buses at any time of the day using GPS tracking. We have already received funding from investors through the incubator program and we have been working on launching pilot programs in schools around Illinois within the next couple of months. Check out our Kickstarter to help our company get the extra funding we need and learn a little more about us. Thanks!

Kickstarter Link:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... technology

• mmould03
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 5 Highschool Students launched a Kickstarter!

by mmould03 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:52 pm

This sounds like a wonderful idea and I'd love to see it implemented in my area at some point - the school bus schedules here are very sporadic, sometimes I wait for 20-30 minutes before my kid gets dropped off at her location. Will share your link on my Google+, hopefully get you a little attention.