The Great Debate - 21 more days to go
  • ddreher
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The Great Debate - 21 more days to go

by ddreher » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:01 am

Ever debated if Batman was better than Superman, or if Star Wars was a better franchise than Star Trek? Perhaps you and your friends have often wondered if zombies ever get full, or if Chuck Norris would win in a fight against Bruce Lee? These questions and many more are answered when you play The Great Debate!

We all debate with our friends, family and co-workers over numerous topics every day, and even play Devil’s Advocate once in a while. We debate issues from the trivial, such as “Is bacon the ultimate ingredient?” to the profound, such as “Does charity breed poverty?”
    This is why we created The Great Debate. It’s a party game that not only provides a highly interactive way for people to voice their opinions about these subjects in a safe and playful environment, but also uses our unique “Icebreaker” system to help you learn more about the people you’re playing with. Who knows, the person you just met might become your new hiking buddy, skydiving mentor, or scrap booking partner!

We are inviting you to help sponsor us on Kickstarter today!
    Please check us out at: http://tinyurl.com/GDkick
    Thank you!

• ExplodingDesk
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: The Great Debate - 21 more days to go

by ExplodingDesk » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:23 pm

I checked out your game- looks good. Not really my thing (too introverted) but I passed the link along to a friend who I think would love it. Question for you- How did you become a Kickstarter Staff pick? Was it luck of the draw?
    Dylan Waller, Founder of Quest Scouts
    Fulfill Objectives to Complete Quests and Earn Real Life Badges!
    www.QuestScouts.com