Introducing Myself and My Project- The BeamBox
  • cwestclawhammer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Introducing Myself and My Project- The BeamBox

by cwestclawhammer » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:24 pm

I have really enjoyed reading this forum in the brief time I have been on here. Great to see that there is such a community devoted to the trials and tribulations of crowd funding. In addition to managing my company's kickstarter I am also responsible for the general day to day marketing and the information I have gathered here has also helped to get to the gears turning on that front. For all of this I am really grateful and just wanted to say thanks to those participating in the community. I'm Cwest, Clawhammer Co. is my company, I am an apprentice wood wright, and the marketing director for our operation.

It would be an understatement to say that we (as a company) are wood nerds and there is just something about the reclaimed materials that made us feel like we needed to include them in our every day lives. The furniture and standard day to day pieces we make with reclaimed wood are by no means affordable for the majority so we made it our mission to come up with something Jack or Jill could make a small investment in and enjoy on a daily basis. We like to turn it up to 11 so an audio system seemed perfect to us. Hope you enjoy.

Here is our Kickstarter Project- The BeamBox
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... ech-joined

TheSantaCruzDog
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Introducing Myself and My Project- The BeamBox

by TheSantaCruzDog » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:39 pm

This is a pretty sweet looking project you have going here. I hope it works out for you, I can see me owning a beamBox in the future.
    I have started a new KickStarter project and haven't launched yet. Feedback is appreciated for this pre-launch! FML http://goo.gl/B1acrB.
  • cwestclawhammer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by cwestclawhammer » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:16 pm

Awesome man, thanks for the positive encouragement.
  • NINOX Design
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NINOX Design » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Beautiful project and love the idea of using a natural product in audio equipment! Good luck!
    DDGmail
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DDGmail » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:17 am

My parents would love this.