What is your day job? What is your passion project?
  • Mogolad
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by Mogolad » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:34 am

I am a personal trainer and run my own personal fitness training center.
    I provide fitness training, weight loss program, and gym workout at my training center.
    Last edited by Mogolad on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adam Prowse Personal Trainer,
    539 High Street, Maitland,
    New South Wales 2320, Australia
  • Bryce Carmony
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Bryce Carmony » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:55 am

Currently I am working as a Test Procter for the university I'm attending. If I had the money I'd create a pinball museum, I think the Analog wonder of pinball is needed more than ever in our digital world.
  • FireFlies&Butter
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FireFlies&Butter » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Unemployed, but actively learning product design and developing my first product. Going to get that KS'd soon.
  • dpetta50
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dpetta50 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:34 pm

Hello Crowdfunding world! My name is David and my day job is full time MBA student and father to 3 kids under 11. My passion is startup opportunities and I think everyone should give entrepreneurships a go. I'm currently on Kickstarter with a recipe /flavor that will become the rage in culinary circles.
  • dpetta50
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dpetta50 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Peliga Sauce on Kickstarter Facebook and twitter @peligasauce should be everyone's passion!
  • That Nutty Redhead
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by That Nutty Redhead » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:32 am

Greetings Sal,
    I'm Lisa, and new to the community. I love the question! My entertainment company is called the Passion Projects since I'm passionate about my endeavors. My passion is the Victorian era, and everything that I do has some kind of involvement in the 19th century.

My ancestors and family genealogy inspired me at a young age. My grandparents owned a candy factory. I inherited my grandmother's turn of the century cookbook where I've taken a recipe, tweaked it, and started a business. I dba That Nutty Redhead. I make all natural, non-GMO, gluten free Praline gourmet nut blends that taste delicious! They're doing so well that Whole Foods wants to carry my product. (I have a Kickstarter project, ending Nov. 6, to raise funds for packaging & equipment.) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1019762443/that-nutty-redhead-praline-gourmet-nuts?ref=nav_search

I also host a non profit award winning cable program, north of Boston, called All Things Victorian as the Victoriana Lady. My interest also runs to Steampunk, I have a book out by Schiffer Publishing entitled, International Steampunk Fashions.

I believe everyone should find something that they're passionate about and pursue it.
    Thanks for letting me share mine. :D

Last edited by That Nutty Redhead on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • iri
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by iri » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:58 pm

By day, I am a digital marketer. Mostly SEO and PPC, some Content Marketing and organic acquisition. I was an English teacher for ten years, prior to which I was in early web development (design, really).

My passion project would be ISCedu.org. It's the end to the means of iri.li.
  • stickLEDs
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: na

by stickLEDs » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:31 am

thx
    Last edited by stickLEDs on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Noxin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Noxin » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:42 am

I'm a student for a little while longer. After that it's a bit more ambiguous but it ought to get sorted out. Music is probably my biggest passion right now, both listening and playing around a bit.

Actually I am doing a short coursework for a marketing course on crowd funding. If you guys could help me and fill this form I would highly appreciate it;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GD7ZRc ... =send_form

It takes only about 1 minute, after 26.10.2014 it will not be valid anymore. Thanks to anyone who takes the short moment to do it!
  • odedkassirer
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by odedkassirer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:52 pm

I am an actor and my passion project is my one man show. I started writing it 5 years ago as a way to express my creativity. I was not an actor then. About a year ago I went back to the writing and in May, 2014 had an eight show workshop run of my show with an awesome response. This was so encouraging that I decided to take the show to a real production run, which is what my crowdfunding campaign is all about. http://www.helpthebookofoded.com