Our first campaign - could you please help & advise?
    artyglobe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our first campaign - could you please help & advise?

by artyglobe » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:31 am

Hi There,

We're a small (tiny) artisan brand based at Greenwich Market (London). We offer my partner's - Hartwig Braun's - hand-drawings and artwork as art for the wall as well as on gifts, collectibles, ceramics, puzzles and other items.

We launched our first ever campaign last week hoping that if it's successful, we would be able to use the money retained after all fees, expenses, costs & taxes to create & launch a new range of 8 luxury wooden jigsaws puzzles featuring my partner's artwork.

Cashflows for a small business like ours are always tight and banks are not as helpful these days, so the money is needed to create the puzzles and hold stock for the crucial Christmas period.

Here is the campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/artyglobe/new-wooden-jigsaw-puzzles-by-hartwig-braun

We started off well but then it stalled. I now realise we should & could have done a lot more at pre-launch to build our audience and drum up support. We were so busy putting the campaign together that unfortunately we neglected that side of things. It's an important lesson we learnt for next time.

We've got 23 days more to go. Any good advice or feedback you could give us that could help us make the campaign better and increase chances of successful funding?

Many thanks for your help & advice.

Isaac

One of the wooden jigsaws we would like to do
    One of the wooden jigsaws we would like to do
    KS-2014-Wooden_puzzles-Project-Visual-500x500px.jpg (90.52 KiB) Viewed 313 times

Here to learn from you and try to help by sharing my own experiences. Thanks for your help, feedback and advice. appreciated!

Please help us & support our campaign http://kck.st/1wryxWa. Thank you!