How to become a VIP (free promotion)
    MartinT
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: How to become a VIP (free promotion)

by MartinT » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:37 pm

It sounds great! Thanks very much Sal!

Augmented Reality (AR) Virtual Pinboard in Kickstarter http://bit.ly/arpinboard
  • jdbelsterling
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by jdbelsterling » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Great, thanks @sbriggman!
    Innovate education AND give back to underserved NYC students through MajorClarity's Kickstarter. Check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jo ... ajor-today
  • onthewaterlifestyle
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by onthewaterlifestyle » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Thank you so very much. It is much appreciated.

Cheryl
    http://igg.ie/at/GulfCoastwaves
  • SoftTempest

by SoftTempest » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:46 pm

A big round of applause for our Admin, Sbriggman! Do keep up the great work. This is about the only site or forum I'm aware of where expeditiously, you can get your campaign tweeted, liked, shared, AND you get a gratuitous pledge to your project, all without spending a single cent! Who said the best things online weren't free?
  • AleishaGore

by AleishaGore » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:25 am

sbriggman wrote:What a VIP badge will get you:

Free promotion
    - 18,199 Followers: Tweeted out on @kickstartforum, @crowdcrux, and @crowdfundingpr_
    - 2,000+ newsletter subscribers: Included as a feature campaign in CrowdCrux newsletter.
    - Project pinned to the top of this forum section for the duration of your campaign. If there are already 2 projects pinned to the "share your update" section of the forum, I will pin your project to the "discuss projects you backed" section of the forum (I am backing your project).
    - We will back your campaign, tweet it out, and leave a positive comment ($1-$5).
    - Banner advertisement on the side of KickstarterForum.org for duration of your campaign. If three projects are already on the sidebar, then we will offer a second newsletter inclusion or being posted on Kforum facebook (your choice).
    - Free ebook (CrowdCrux: Learn how to Succeed on Kickstarter).

Requirements
    - You must hit the 50 posts made mark (non-spammy and not just one-word posts). You can do this by creating threads sharing helpful articles or cool projects or responding to existing threads.
    - You must comment back on this thread to notify me that you have completed the promotion.

Do you find this to be fair? Let me know in a comment below.

Hi Sal, I can't believe it. I looked up and I did it. I'm at 50. I've had such a wonderful experience on your site/forum and have learned so much. I have done 50 posts. And by the way, thank you to Charles, Dave and Softtempest for supporting me. Hugs! And thanks Sal for creating this!
    Aleisha Gore
    Aleisha Gore
    Writer, Director, Producer, Chocolate is Not Better than Sex
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/al ... r-than-sex

All I want for you is Happiness. :)
    Show the world you are made of love. The world will shine.
  • AleishaGore

by AleishaGore » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:27 am

SoftTempest wrote:A big round of applause for our Admin, Sbriggman! Do keep up the great work. This is about the only site or forum I'm aware of where expeditiously, you can get your campaign tweeted, liked, shared, AND you get a gratuitous pledge to your project, all without spending a single cent! Who said the best things online weren't free?

:D Absolutely agree. I just posted a thank you to him. Without work like this, we'd all be at the bottom of the belly of the KS/IGG beast scammers.
    Aleisha Gore
    Writer, Director, Producer, Chocolate is Not Better than Sex
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/al ... r-than-sex

All I want for you is Happiness. :)
    Show the world you are made of love. The world will shine.
    nixiart

by nixiart » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm

I agree, I discovered this site about a month ago and i have learned a lot during this time. I haven't found another site like this which is surprising in this day and age. There is a lot of great information out there and I have soaked a lot of it up. Keep up the good work.
  • SoftTempest

by SoftTempest » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:44 am

Kudos! Aleisha, we're loving your project, and I hope to join the others who have backed it in the next few days. Thanks for sharing our Halloween Chronicles links with your Facebook friends and on Twitter. We can't wait to see the movie made and to get a heads up about its premiere. Our Halloween Chronicles campaign is the graphic in pink borders to the right side of the screen. Act quickly...there are only 8 days left on our Kickstarter, and only 20 days to Halloween!
  • 02geek
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by 02geek » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Sounds like a noble cause but i fear this is my first message so i don't think i'll make it that far that quick or it defiantly would be spamy. right now here to absorb and to let the world know about my new and very first KS ;) but so far in the few moments i'm here i love the design of your site very clean hopefully i can learn some new things in the process! :)
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:50 pm

@AleishaGore - Added you to the queue to be tweeted out. Backed your project and shared it on my personal fb and twitter. Left a comment. Added it to the sidebar of the website and pinned it to the projects backed forum section. Sent you ebook via pm. Will include you in the next newsletter.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.