Solar Air Heaters -News to You?
  • Greenhill
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Solar Air Heaters -News to You?

by Greenhill » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello,
    We launched a Kickstarter campaign this month: "Okapi: the Intelligent Fan Control System for Solar Air Heaters"
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2107309041/okapi-the-intelligent-control-system-for-solar-air
    We have discovered, that though there are tens of thousands of people who are very aware of this new way of making your home greener, and thousands who have built their own, the general population does not know what a solar air heater is, let alone what a fan control system for one is. In fact, the very people that need to know about solar air heaters, the ones that are struggling with heating bills, are not being actively made aware of this option for home-heating by their communities.
    I am curious to learn how to better educate the masses on such a fantastic way to heat your home and reduce emissions. It is a new thing, but a very trending subject on YouTube.

Any teachers out there willing to bring it into their science curriculum? Any suggestions of places/ways to help others learn about this new technology? Any environmentalists willing to take this on?

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Solar Air Heaters -News to You?

by sbriggman » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:14 pm

If I were you, I would start a blog on the subject to educate more people about the ways to make your home greener and how solar air heaters can help. Not only would your articles inform, but it could lead to some new customers.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Walter18
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Solar Air Heaters -News to You?

by Walter18 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:51 am

I came accross a very interesting website with more info about air-heater. Take a look, you will not be disappointed : http://www.archiexpo.com/architecture-d ... -1764.html .