Introducing Wulfconn and our First Indiegogo!
  • Wulfconn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Introducing Wulfconn and our First Indiegogo!

by Wulfconn » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi I regularly visit this site to view other Kickstarter project news and confer with the creator community but I just wanted to let you guys know that my new startup, Wulfconn, also just released my Indiegogo project this week!

Our first project is for the Wulfconn Saturn: a 7"-inch Android phablet, which with the 3G model comes with an unlocked bootloader that we have already tested and are able to change the tablet OS from Android to other Linux-based OS that can be found in development for handheld touch devices.

We would greatly and gratefully appreciate it if you could support the Indiegogo project and share this with your friends and social media so that we can spread the word quickly about our Indiegogo campaign, raise the necessary funding and have the phablets shipped out before Christmas season starts.

Thanks again for everyone who has taken the time to read and share our Indiegogo project, we greatly appreciate and are grateful for your help and support!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wulf ... et-for-you
    Attachments
    The Wulfconn Saturn Phablet on Kickstarter
    The Wulfconn Saturn Phablet on Kickstarter
    wulfconnsaturnphablet.jpg (157.82 KiB) Viewed 819 times
    Last edited by Wulfconn on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

BJ Sensei Now
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Introducing Wulfconn and our First Kickstarter!

by BJ Sensei Now » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:57 am

Your kickstarter does not say that the tablet is open source. If it is, then say so. If not, offer an open source model for the hacker community.
    BJ Sensei is starting a revolution in oral sex education for him and her. Get email and text updates at http://l6toukoy.launchrock.co/

Follow BJ Sensei on Twitter: @BJ_Sensei_Now
  • Wulfconn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Wulfconn » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:10 am

The 3G model has an unlocked and open bootloader, ;) We've already tested customizing and modding some stuff on the phablets, including changing the OS and replacing the Android OS on the phablet to another Linux-based one. I can't mostly disclose due to trademark concerns, lol.
  • Dean Fulthorpe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Dean Fulthorpe » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Very interesting project I really like this. How long have you been testing before making the kickstart?